Gaming Sooooo are you gonna import your XYORAS teams into the game or......

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Start fresh?

Since idk how badges and obedience works in SM i wont expect to use my lvl 50-100 pokemon but im importing because i focus on human vs human battling when it comes to pokemon so ill be importing LEGIT pk7s with modified stats and movesets to jump right into battling with ppl. It may take a while for me to complete the story because of that but it also depends if theres a worthwhile postgame.

TrustyTurkey

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Is it pretty much confirmed that things like PHBank and PkHex will work on day 1 of Sun/Moon's release?
I prepared a whole bunch of stuff on my PokeBank, but didn't find out until recently that I wouldn't be able to import my Pokemon until January 2017.

I'd love to import my teams and several other things, but what/where should I prepare?

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the time spent breeding, I will just make clones and send them over to Sun/Moon, but if breeding turns out faster in those games than in Gen VI, I may not have to clone and transfer. If anything, I want to gather pre-gen VI pokemon so I can hopefully abuse the hyper training mechanic. It actually would make me want to play the older games again, knowing I can legitimately maximize their IVs.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably going to start fresh (I do that with every game). Besides, I don't want to beat the game, transfer all my pokemon, and then beat everyone with my level 100 pokemon. That would be boring...

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to use a random number generator to choose which Pokemon I send to Moon. I have a box in ORAS filled with low-level event Pokemon from past Pokemon events and from the dream world.

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll start with no pokemon, then i'll import all my pokemon for pokedex completion.

Then i might import some of my 6IV pokemon, knowing that i would never use them :3

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it pretty much confirmed that things like PHBank and PkHex will work on day 1 of Sun/Moon's release?
I prepared a whole bunch of stuff on my PokeBank, but didn't find out until recently that I wouldn't be able to import my Pokemon until January 2017.

I'd love to import my teams and several other things, but what/where should I prepare?

Not day 1 but im sure itll be possible before bank is implemented, whatever you feel like youll use in battle you should import. I got about 230 pokemon ive cloned and plan to transfer when i can but any gen 7 im gonna pkhex just for ivs evs egg moves thats basically it.

I may wait until i beat the game to import, i cant lie that datamine kinda ruined the surprise for me so ive already picked favorites and what i plan on breeding from gen 7 but anything previous im definitely cloning and carrying over since its pointless to rebreed all my other pokemon just to have the same shit going on. I hope theres more to that pokedex when the game drops.

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm gonna leave my living dex on oras, but i don't know where i'll leave my 64 shiny's, i'll probably shiny hunt mainly on sun and moon, but i really don't know if i should leave them on oras or take them to sun and moon :s
not gonna leave them on pokebank though, don't like that :P

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well im definitely not rebreeding unless its worth it cuz most of my oras is lv100 others are 50+ so itll have to be an ability or new evolution plus i have so many itll take foreeeeeeever

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think ill run thru with my gen 7 team then worry about breeding after, i just dont like investing all that time and energy into pokemon i know im not keeping because of ivs egg moves nature or ability.

Ill just box all my previous pokes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-