Sooooo are you gonna import your XYORAS teams into the game or......

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Indigo Marz, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Indigo Marz
    OP

Indigo Marz Indigo Marz - No HooX

Aug 4, 2011
    United States
    Funcoland
    Start fresh?

Since idk how badges and obedience works in SM i wont expect to use my lvl 50-100 pokemon but im importing because i focus on human vs human battling when it comes to pokemon so ill be importing LEGIT pk7s with modified stats and movesets to jump right into battling with ppl. It may take a while for me to complete the story because of that but it also depends if theres a worthwhile postgame.

2. Sheimi

Sheimi A cute Vixen!

Oct 22, 2009
    United States
    Gonna breed what I want as my team in Moon. Import it and be done :P

Indigo Marz and Skullkandy64 like this.
  3. TrustyTurkey

TrustyTurkey Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2016
    Canada
    Lower Mainland
    Is it pretty much confirmed that things like PHBank and PkHex will work on day 1 of Sun/Moon's release?
    I prepared a whole bunch of stuff on my PokeBank, but didn't find out until recently that I wouldn't be able to import my Pokemon until January 2017.

I'd love to import my teams and several other things, but what/where should I prepare?

Indigo Marz likes this.
  4. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    All the time spent breeding, I will just make clones and send them over to Sun/Moon, but if breeding turns out faster in those games than in Gen VI, I may not have to clone and transfer. If anything, I want to gather pre-gen VI pokemon so I can hopefully abuse the hyper training mechanic. It actually would make me want to play the older games again, knowing I can legitimately maximize their IVs.

5. BARNWEY

BARNWEY THE MLG DINOSAUR

Oct 11, 2016
    United States
    Imagination
    I'm probably going to start fresh (I do that with every game). Besides, I don't want to beat the game, transfer all my pokemon, and then beat everyone with my level 100 pokemon. That would be boring...

Indigo Marz likes this.
  6. Garblant

Garblant GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2016
    United States
    Alola
    I'm just going to use a random number generator to choose which Pokemon I send to Moon. I have a box in ORAS filled with low-level event Pokemon from past Pokemon events and from the dream world.

Indigo Marz likes this.
  7. Skullkandy64

Skullkandy64 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2016
    United States
    I only want magearna shiny.So i can do that through pkhex on day 1.Then after i beat the game then i will proceed with pkhex.

Indigo Marz likes this.
  8. Ethevion

Ethevion Wannabe Artist

Sep 23, 2010
    Canada
    Don't have XY or ORAS anymore, but I'd still start fresh if I did. I'd only use the imported ones after I beat the main story.

Indigo Marz likes this.
  9. tommikinder

tommikinder GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2014
    Since Pokemon Bank won't be supported until January 2017, I'll be PKHEX'ing it until then!

Indigo Marz likes this.
  10. koyuki38

koyuki38 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 2, 2015
    France
    I'll start with no pokemon, then i'll import all my pokemon for pokedex completion.

Then i might import some of my 6IV pokemon, knowing that i would never use them :3

Indigo Marz likes this.
  11. chaosrunner

chaosrunner Substitute Soul Reaper

Banned
    Sep 27, 2015
    Canada
    Hueco Mundo
    nah

Indigo Marz likes this.
  12. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Since you can't until next year...No.

Indigo Marz likes this.
  13. Indigo Marz
    OP

Aug 4, 2011
    United States
    Funcoland
    Not day 1 but im sure itll be possible before bank is implemented, whatever you feel like youll use in battle you should import. I got about 230 pokemon ive cloned and plan to transfer when i can but any gen 7 im gonna pkhex just for ivs evs egg moves thats basically it.

I may wait until i beat the game to import, i cant lie that datamine kinda ruined the surprise for me so ive already picked favorites and what i plan on breeding from gen 7 but anything previous im definitely cloning and carrying over since its pointless to rebreed all my other pokemon just to have the same shit going on. I hope theres more to that pokedex when the game drops.

Last edited by Indigo Marz, Oct 25, 2016
  14. SonicCloud

SonicCloud <3.

Mar 29, 2016
    Mexico
    Somewhere
    nah (unless i can use PKHeX, then after i beat elite four)

Indigo Marz likes this.
  15. ElyosOfTheAbyss

ElyosOfTheAbyss GBAtemp Addict

Aug 20, 2015
    I'm going to start fresh, a friend and I are going to have a race to see who can get to the elite four first but without using our Pokemon from previous games.

Ryhpurrior and Indigo Marz like this.
  16. Dennis G

Dennis G GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Netherlands
    i'm gonna leave my living dex on oras, but i don't know where i'll leave my 64 shiny's, i'll probably shiny hunt mainly on sun and moon, but i really don't know if i should leave them on oras or take them to sun and moon :s
    not gonna leave them on pokebank though, don't like that :P

Indigo Marz likes this.
  17. AydenTheKilla

AydenTheKilla Garchomp King

May 3, 2016
    United States
    after i beat the game, raise all of the pokemon i want to level 100, and when im bored of the game. or when i just want to play competitive battles online

Indigo Marz likes this.
  18. Indigo Marz
    OP

Aug 4, 2011
    United States
    Funcoland
    Well im definitely not rebreeding unless its worth it cuz most of my oras is lv100 others are 50+ so itll have to be an ability or new evolution plus i have so many itll take foreeeeeeever

19. Arkansaw

Arkansaw GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 23, 2005
    Trinidad and Tobago
    play and beat the game normally, import for end game

Indigo Marz likes this.
  20. Indigo Marz
    OP

Aug 4, 2011
    United States
    Funcoland
    I think ill run thru with my gen 7 team then worry about breeding after, i just dont like investing all that time and energy into pokemon i know im not keeping because of ivs egg moves nature or ability.

Ill just box all my previous pokes