Sony has launched a new publishing label for PC ports

pspv.png

Sony is committing to its recent trend of porting certain PlayStation exclusives to the PC platform. In the past, games like Days Gone and Horizon Zero Dawn were published on Steam through PlayStation Mobile, but now all existing and future releases have been changed to a new label: PlayStation PC. The brand was created back in April, and is likely the result of Sony finding success with PlayStation games on the PC platform. Right now, the company is bringing over God of War and Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, with both scheduled to launch sometime in early 2022.

:arrow: Source

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
With how much you obviously hate Sony and PlayStation, why do you even bother reading and posting on any related articles? I'd have thought you'd just stop trying to be such an obvious blow hard long ago... but nope.

"Everything" is an EXTREME long shot. Not to mention... ports have been PS4 games. I don't see them porting things like Demons Souls remake, God of War Ragnarok, Returnal, Ratchet & Clank, etc any time soon.
Eventually they will.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PC ports are great news! But I still don't get the decision to port Uncharted 4. Do they expect PC players to just skip the first 3?
Personally, the second is still my favorite of the series though I've not played 4 yet.

The first Uncharted felt like a beta game while its sequel knew what kind of game it wanted to be, and the third was more of an interactive Hollywood game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o