Action-RPG game 'Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn' gets new trailer and new release window

flintlock-jpg.325374

It's been a while since we last heard of Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn. This action-RPG title from New Zealand-based developer A44 Games was initially slated for a 2022 release, which was then pushed back to an early 2023 launch. There were no news since then but the game made an appearance during the PC Gaming Show with a new trailer as well as a new release window:

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn takes place in a breathtakingly beautiful yet perilous open world where magic and guns collide. Taking control of Nor Vanek, alongside her mystical companion, Enki, players find themselves in a relentless battle against the gods and their menacing army of the dead. They must hone their combat skills using an enthralling mix of gunpowder and magic to reclaim the lost City of Dawn as the world around them plunges into chaos. Switch seamlessly from magic to weapons-based combat and partner with Enki to deliver devastating attacks on towering enemies. As the gods seek to rule over everything they call home, Nor must become more than a soldier if she’s to save humanity.

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn is now slated for a Summer 2024 launch on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and PC (via Steam and Epic Games Store). It will also be available day one with Xbox Game Pass.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

dudeguy2022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been following this game since announcement and I'm super happy to see the new trailer!
Ashen, the game that this studio made before this was actually my introduction to souls-likes:rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: drazenm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto