• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Some Democrats calling for Biden to stand down in 2024

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The fact that Trump is continuing forward makes me more convinced that Biden needs to step down. He’s been another boring do nothing democrat that people are tired of. Dems can’t keep banking on him “not being Trump”

Last edited by The Catboy,

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that Trump is continuing forward makes me more convinced that Biden needs to step down. He’s been another boring do nothing democrat that people are tired of. Dems can’t keep banking on him “not being Trump”

I don't think you've got much to worry about. Just my speculation, but I think they'll keep him running unopposed through the primaries until he's declared the nominee. Then at the convention, he'll regretfully back out citing medical reasons or something, and recommend Michelle Obama. There'll be a very (melo)dramatic shuffle-ufagus in the TV coverage as the delegates pretend they didn't know this was coming all along, and she'll be slid in as the new nominee. Biden keeps his dignity, DNC gets what they want without needing to run their real candidate against the incumbent in the primaries.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I mean, most polls went red but the same elections went blue, mind you.
Post automatically merged:

nope doesnt work that that sorry, respect my truth and identity

Nah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto