OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I cant seem to get some games working on AKAIO 1.8.6 on my 3DS, the games include: Pokemon B/W Kingdom Hearts games (both of them), and some others. If anyone can help me that'd be much appreciated. Oh and also I did reformat the sd many times, got the loaders, changed the versions, and nothing worked. If anyone has any advice please post it. Thanks.

Hikaray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah, i see. well, let me test my acekard with pkmn black and recoded.

oh, what game does it show when you put acekard in your 3ds? it should be chessmaster now.

sorry to say, but my games are running perfectly fine. im on the 2.1.0-3U 3DS.

Accelor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Updated and not broken, im going to download the games and try them thanks.
smile.gif

Wait, when you ran the games, you use AP bypass right?

Nicole Luyben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Accelor said:
Updated and not broken, im going to download the games and try them thanks.
smile.gif

Wait, when you ran the games, you use AP bypass right?

LOL , yes , you know it now ,update your 3DS wont brick your console , and i hope you have already updated your Acekard 2i before you do update your 3DS .....

Accelor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I got my pokemon working, although i haven't been playing (got ocarina of time 3D legit) but yeah thanks for your help!
smile.gif

BTW Yes, I did buy my pokemon game, however i traded it in a EB games for my 3DS... Good trade.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Accelor said:
Actually you can, I just don't know how to do it, and besides why would I get a DSlite, I have a 3DS, that would be a waste of $100.
Feel compelled to step in here.....DS2 refers to the flashcart "Supercard DS Two", which has the ability to play .gba files (not DS console #2 = DS Lite)
blink.gif

A flashcart with this capability is the only way to run GBA games on: DSi/DSiXL/3DS.

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could get a iPlayer, iSmart MM, DS2, or EX4i for GBA games. Of course, i'm not sure what works on 2.0/2.1, but i'm pretty sure iSmart and DS2 do.

Accelor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dark^'^Knight said:
Accelor said:
Actually you can, I just don't know how to do it, and besides why would I get a DSlite, I have a 3DS, that would be a waste of $100.
Feel compelled to step in here.....DS2 refers to the flashcart "Supercard DS Two", which has the ability to play .gba files (not DS console #2 = DS Lite)
blink.gif

A flashcart with this capability is the only way to run GBA games on: DSi/DSiXL/3DS.

I realized that soon after I posted that comment, but I wasn't on my computer at the time to change it. Thanks.

EDIT. And I don't want to buy a new flashkart, In my opinion, it would be a waste of money to me, considering I already have an Acekard 2i, but still thanks everyone, for telling me I can't get GBAs on a 3/DS/I/XL, it was actually helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Wake up, it's da first of da month
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So get up, get up, get up, get up, get up (so cash your checks and come up)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So get up, get up, get up, get up, get up (so cash your checks and come up)