( MODDED 3DS) Issue with Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

DoritoSenpai69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys, first of all sorry if I post this on the wrong subforum, i'm new to GbaTemp and dunno if there is another place to discuss this ( also i'm not a native english speaker so pls don't mind my spelling mistakes)

I recently modded my new3ds XL and got TwilightMenu++ as well as the nds forwarder so I started installing some NDS games on my 3ds. I was able to install Castlevania Order of Eclessia and Dawn of sorrow, as well as other games like Sonic colors or rom hacks like Pokémon Renegade platinum, however I have had problems running Castlevania Portrait of Ruin ( Game starts and creates save data but It crashes just after that, so I can't even create a save profile in the Game nor play it). I 've also seen that games like Golden sun dark Dawn have some kind of anti piracy that makes them impossible to play via TwilightMenu so I just want to know if someone was able to play a ROM of Portrait of Ruin on a modded 3ds.

I want to play this Game so bad because it is one of my favorite games when I was a child and it makes me feel a lot of nostalgia so if anyone has had a similar problem I would appreciate help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto