Hacking SMT : Strange Journey Random Freezes Randomly

  • Thread starter Thread starter leonssj90
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,220
  • Replies Replies 7

leonssj90

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
6
Trophies
1
Age
35
XP
220
Country
Chile
Game freezes randomly in Sector C on latest M3 Sakura update..... I have already tried formating my SD and it still freezes. I just want to know if its still not fixed.....or a possible solution....(by the way it·s not a bad rom dump). First freeze was in the intro but I just skipped that than again in Sector C.
 
I experienced the same problem, along with the music stuttering when going to a different floor or when exiting the menu.

Try using a different sd card, that fixed the problem for me. Even the intro plays fine now without freezing.
 
Thanks for responding my question. I'm poor for the moment(with all thats happening in my country...) I wait for a new update than....
 
Hi there!

I experienced the same problem so I just bought the fastest microSD I can find (10/9 Mbyte/s (read/write) SanDisk) but still freezes in Sector C. Some Cyclo users have the same issue so is it possible that it's an AP? Is there anyone else who's in the same boat?
unsure.gif
 
It freezes for me to on the newest CycloDS firmware. It so far has only happened as far as I can recall when I make a new demon and then exit the menu OR just make a new demon, so it may have to do with making demons. Not really sure, but it is annoying.
 
I have a idea about the freezing...if you go to the options screen and turn off the bgm than it might not freeze?
 
So far for me, it freezed during Sector C, Sector D was fine and now in E it freezes again >.<

@leonssj90 Tried.....however it freezes....
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted