SMT : Strange Journey Random Freezes Randomly

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by leonssj90, Mar 30, 2010.

Mar 30, 2010
  1. leonssj90
    OP

Newcomer leonssj90 Advanced Member

Chile
    Game freezes randomly in Sector C on latest M3 Sakura update..... I have already tried formating my SD and it still freezes. I just want to know if its still not fixed.....or a possible solution....(by the way it·s not a bad rom dump). First freeze was in the intro but I just skipped that than again in Sector C.

2. Fou-Lu

Newcomer Fou-Lu Member

Netherlands
    I experienced the same problem, along with the music stuttering when going to a different floor or when exiting the menu.

Try using a different sd card, that fixed the problem for me. Even the intro plays fine now without freezing.

3. leonssj90
    OP

Chile
    Thanks for responding my question. I'm poor for the moment(with all thats happening in my country...) I wait for a new update than....

4. fuli

Newcomer fuli Newbie

Hungary
    Hi there!

I experienced the same problem so I just bought the fastest microSD I can find (10/9 Mbyte/s (read/write) SanDisk) but still freezes in Sector C. Some Cyclo users have the same issue so is it possible that it's an AP? Is there anyone else who's in the same boat? [​IMG]

5. LegolasFett

Newcomer LegolasFett Newbie

United States
    It freezes for me to on the newest CycloDS firmware. It so far has only happened as far as I can recall when I make a new demon and then exit the menu OR just make a new demon, so it may have to do with making demons. Not really sure, but it is annoying.

6. leonssj90
    OP

Chile
    I have a idea about the freezing...if you go to the options screen and turn off the bgm than it might not freeze?

7. Sherry

Newcomer Sherry Member

Germany
    So far for me, it freezed during Sector C, Sector D was fine and now in E it freezes again >.<

@leonssj90 Tried.....however it freezes....

8. leonssj90
    OP

Chile
    Hmm.....we will have to wait for a fix from the M3 team than...