Gaming Smash Brothers Dairantou X Help/Instruction Thread

svaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do I beat stage 2? (or 4 dunno exactly)

I think it was the one with Pit vs Wario, I killed Wario but nothing happens
blink.gif

Do I have to destroy all platforms or what?
tongue.gif

you could try before asking....

what do i need to do at event 14 ?

u could search befor asking... but u gotta bring up all little friends and survive like 40-50 seconds...

Cinos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sri.gunsha.com
XP
Country
I should probably read over the whole topic, but its not been edited into the main post yet so it may be new.

Just on a whim I tried the Classic mode, and as stated crashed after talling up the coins after the credits. But I tried a second time, this time during the tallying at the end of the credits I hit the reset button on the wii (not the power) which knocked me back to the "dont whack people with the wiimote" screen, then it starts to load the opening movie, but before it does a message pops up saying something along the lines of "Congratulations on beating Classic mode for the first time!" and the items I picked up on my play were next to appear, including the trophy of the character I beat it with.

So the jist of that is simple, reset the wii during the credits and it will save your progress in Classic mode.

Now I don't know if unlocking characters will work this way, or if the battle will only appear after the credits, or if you can just get the needed completes and do a normal vs brawl to make the encounter happen...but I'll get there eventually and let you know.

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone know how to mke a .dvd file and how to set the layerbreak for the SSBB dvd9 dual layer as there is no dvd file with it only iso image.

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i used the new brickblocker on my dvd9 image and then i region freed the image also to pal the game loads up and just as it gets past the loading scren to the intro i get a blank screren and it hangs and ideas anyone please?

Puff0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bitgamer.com
XP
Country
I burned the image to a DVD9 without using any sort of region-free stuff, and I'm getting a white screen with green Japanese text (including the word "Wii"). Does anyone know what it means? It's on a Wiikey 1.9g

mzzmuaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiikey 1.9g, 3.1U firmware, 100% update and no brickblocker with the dvd9 released yesterday from usenet(EDIT:straight burn from iso, no patches/etc applied)
I've got the dual channels(no big deal) and I've been able to beat classic mode on all difficulties, but I am trapped by a black room glitch on a fox/diddy kong stage in the SSE.
PS
I used to get the white screen with green japanese text as puff described when trying the SSE on the single layer, ripped release, because the content simply wasn't on the disc. Could yours be a bad burn?

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
are the virtual console demos working for you?

my wii resets when i use the dvd5 version and i get a black screen while using the dvd9 version.

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
... all difficulties, but I am trapped by a black room glitch on a fox/diddy kong stage in the SSE.

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
This is not a glitch dude, just "up+b" with diddy...

are the virtual console demos working for you?

my wii resets when i use the dvd5 version and i get a black screen while using the dvd9 version.

They are working here, but hang sometimes.

Eddy you useing the DL version if so mate how did you burn it patched/unpatched and what burning software did you use..do you do the swap trick as it dont work for me??

Any help be apreciated mate.

Daz.

mzzmuaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL if it's not a glitch. Also sweet!
My diddy died and I have no idea how to get him in there.

Also using verbatim 8x +R DL from bestbuy 5 pack

wwftheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok im having an issue also
I burned the dvd9 with the new Brickblocker
I updated the wii with the 15% trick w dvd5 version not brickblocked
when I boot the Dvd9 before it gets to the title menu it will give disc read error ejecting it and reinserting is not helping then i put the dvd5 in and it worked with that.
Then i put back the dvd9 and it is working.
When i go to the video section and try to watch the video i get disc read error. Ejecting and reinserting wont help.
Same goes when you beat classic mode I get the read error also.

My question is should i reburn the dvd9 without brickblocker and burn the dvd5 with brickblocker and swap trick or do you think i will still have disc read errors regardless?? Any thoughts would be nice thanks

KamiCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have a quick Q.

When you first start up the game for the first time. There are two questions which pop up I think it has something to do with wifi.

What do the questions say? and what are the options that it gives you?

Lilas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi there !

i've got a question about DVD, i use to burn my backup on dvd-r but in the case of DL which one is the best support ?
DVD+R DL or DVD-R DL ?

i always heard that dvd-r was the best so i though dvd-r dl was the best too but no one mention it so i'm wondering...

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I'm stuck near the end (I assume!) on the Subspace Emissary :-/
I'm at the point where i'm in through the black hole/subspace, beaten up about 3/4's of the characters, and reached the purple door to the room showing how many characters I have still yet to fight (purple doors on either side), but now I'm completely lost. How do I find where the other characters are that I've got to beat?
Any help would be much appreciated!

*Edit, Forget this now, managed to see the error of my ways, and completed the game a couple of hours ago, that was pretty satisfying to be honest!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ