Hacking Smash 4 Easy CSS Editor

PoppyJR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use this to practice against Master Core? I'm having quite a bit of trouble with Master Fortress.

Skyline5964

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I just can't figure this out...I have both the ui_character_db.bin and global parameter in the same folder as the Css editor and it just won't open any help?

Last edited by Skyline5964,

Liza

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I download this, it's only a file rather than a program? Just a single file, no folder or anything. So when I try to open it, the computer asks me what program I want to open it with.

Yosherax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. So, I've downloaded your file and install Python 2.7, but I can't seem to find a way to open the user-friendly interface for your CSS Editor. All I have done is open the code in Python but obviously none of it means anything to me. How do I open the user-friendly interface?

Also, I'm trying to separate the Mii fighters, and I imagine I will have to ask about that at some point. So may as well have it in the same post: How do I do it with CSS Editor?

Can you help me with both queries? Would be much appreciated.

Bardo-zilla_37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Put this in the same folder as ui_character_db.bin and global_parameter_menu.bin and run it with python 2.7 installed. Edit what you want then hit save.
These can be found in:
/data(xx_xx)/param/ui/
/data(xx_xx)/param/global_parameters/
The problem is, these two files are in different folders, and when I put it in just one folder, it doesn't run. The same happens if I put it in both.

DialgoPrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumb question, where would my "data (xx_xx)" (data (us_en) in my case) folder be located? In the game dump or in the Sm4shExplorer export folder, or where? I don't see ui_character_db.bin or global_parameter_menu.bin anywhere.

DialgoPrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumb question, where would my "data (xx_xx)" (data (us_en) in my case) folder be located? In the game dump or in the Sm4shExplorer export folder, or where? I don't see ui_character_db.bin or global_parameter_menu.bin anywhere.

Alright, I extracted the two .bins from my game dump through Sm4shExplorer, I added the .pyw to both folders, alongside both bins, and it still won't run. The one from global_param loads but gives an error saying that it could not find ui_character_db.bin, and when I load the one from ui it does nothing. Does it matter where "data (us_en)" is located? Is my copy of ui_character_db.bin broken?

DialgoPrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I extracted the two .bins from my game dump through Sm4shExplorer, I added the .pyw to both folders, alongside both bins, and it still won't run. The one from global_param loads but gives an error saying that it could not find ui_character_db.bin, and when I load the one from ui it does nothing. Does it matter where "data (us_en)" is located? Is my copy of ui_character_db.bin broken?

ALRIGHT NEVER MIND ME I NEVER THOUGHT OF JUST PUTTING BOTH .BINS IN THE SAME FOLDER. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated