Hacking Skip the Health & Safety Screen on DSi?

AutoPrime

GBAtemp bum
OP
Trophies
Website
invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
so this was possible on the DS/DSL... what about the DSi?
smile.gif

if no... what needs to be done to get it working?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AutoPrime said:
so this was possible on the DS/DSL... what about the DSi?
smile.gif

if no... what needs to be done to get it working?

In order to skip the H and S screen on a NDSL/NDS, you needed flashme. (correct me if I'm wrong)
There has not been a flashme released for the DSi, so it is not possible.

Uruha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i find it important that i let people see that before they play my DS, dont want to have any responsibility for their actions

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People with photosensitive seizures know what they can and can't do... If you don't have a risk for photosensitive seizures, the DS will never cause them in you... Nintendo does more as a precaution then as a true warning.

That said, there is no current way to get around the health screen yet... a custom firmware of some sort would have to be developed and there hasn't been any successful hacking of the NDSi yet so until then you'll just have to suck it up.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I can see where the OP is coming from - We've read it once, it's in the manaual, it's EVERYWHERE. We don't need to see it every freaking time we turn on our DSs. It's no annyoing, and so fucking ugly I can't bare to look at it.

But if we could get rid of it on the DSi, by flashing the firmware, we wouldn't need to buy flashcarts since we'd all be running ROMs from the SD card slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRHBlExCm0