Homebrew RELEASE SimpleModManager : A mod manager for your Switch

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly do you use this with exefs mods?

with anything else, I create Name of Mod ---> contents ---> TitleID ---> mod contents (like romfs)

but when I do Name of Mod ---> contents ---> TitleID ---> mod contents (exefs), the mod doesn't work

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How exactly do you use this with exefs mods?

with anything else, I create Name of Mod ---> contents ---> TitleID ---> mod contents (like romfs)

but when I do Name of Mod ---> contents ---> TitleID ---> mod contents (exefs), the mod doesn't work
Maybe are you using exefs_patches?

WiduraGoez

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What game do you intend to use mods for?

Normally you will find mods, download it and just put it in your sd card using proper folder structure.

example, for witcher 3, there is a mod for 100X Gold for every quest, or a naked Ciri if you are in to that sort of thing .

these mods would normally be inside mods folder in the root of the sd card. inside the mods folder is another folder with the name of the game, i.e. Witcher 3, inside the Witcher 3 folder you create another folder with the name of the mod (i.e. 100x gold); inside this folder is another folder named contents, inside contents folder is another folder with the game's title ID (i.e. 01003D100E9C6000) and inside this folder is the rest of the rest of the file and folders which often is usually romfs, etc. etc.

so folder structure in the 100x gold mod would be like this:

mods\Witcher 3\100X gold\contents\01003D100E9C6000\romfs\content\content0\gameplay\rewards\rewards.xml
can it works too with file contain script file for the witcher 3 NS

WillianBalman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Help please:cry:, I've been looking for a solution for a while but I can't make it work, when I run the application it doesn't open the simple options menu, instead it opens as a command prompt with a path to be chosen, the default is atmosphere, when I press a, it shows the switch application error screen, I don't know what I'm doing wrong
Post automatically merged:

Help, please? :cry:

I've been looking for a solution for a while but I can't make it work.

When I run the application it doesn't open the simple options menu, instead it opens as a command prompt with a path to be chosen, the default is atmosphere, when I press A, it shows the switch application error screen, I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know old thread, but I have a problem. I have Pkmn Sword and Shield... It shows Sword and Shield (not seperated) and it doesnt let me switch, it always installs em for Sword.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?