Ship of Harkinian (Ocarina of Time) Wii U Port

This is a port of Ship of Harkinian to the Wii U. Ship of Harkinian is a PC port of Ocarina of Time allowing you to enjoy the game with modern controls, widescreen, high-resolution, and other great features!
Check out the awesome project here!

Quick Start

• Requires a supported copy of the game (See supported games below).
The instructions below haven't been updated in a while. Join the official Discord for updated builds and support.

Releases:

1. Download the Khan Charlie 6.1.2 .zip from here or the #downloads channel on the official Discord.
  2. Download the PC OTRGui version from here.
  3. Use OTRGui to create an oot.otr archive file. If you already have a oot.otr file for the latest PC version, you can use that as well.
  4. Copy the oot.otr file to the wiiu/apps/soh/ folder on your SD Card.

Nightly Builds:
:!:
The nightly builds come with up-to-date features, but are experimental. Use at your own risk.
  1. Download the latest soh-wiiu and soh-windows artifact.
  2. Use OTRGui from the soh-windows.zip to create an oot.otr archive file. If you already have a oot.otr file for the latest PC nightly version, you can use that as well.
  3. Copy the oot.otr file and the contents of the soh-wiiu.zip to the wiiu/apps/soh/ folder on your SD Card.

Supported Games

Ocarina of Time Debug (not Master Quest)
Currently the recommended option
Code:
Build team: `zelda@srd022j`
Build date: `03-02-21 00:49:18` (year-month-day)
sha1: cee6bc3c2a634b41728f2af8da54d9bf8cc14099
Ocarina of Time PAL GameCube
May lead to crashes and instability
Code:
sha1: 0227d7c0074f2d0ac935631990da8ec5914597b4
Ocarina of Time Debug PAL GC MQ
Dungeons will be Master Quest
Code:
Build team: `zelda@srd022j`
Build date: `03-02-21 00:16:31` (year-month-day)
sha1: 079b855b943d6ad8bd1eb026c0ed169ecbdac7da (Produced by decomp)
sha1: 50bebedad9e0f10746a52b07239e47fa6c284d03 (Alternate)

:download:Download (Release Khan Charlie 6.1.2)
:arrow:Changelog
:download:Downloads (Nighly)
:arrow:Source code

TODO

Known bugs and issues

Let me know if there are any bugs or issues while playing the game. If these have not been reported yet, consider opening an issue on the GitHub repository.

Missing features​

• Three-point filtering
  • MSAA (pretty pointless on Wii U)
Credits

Last edited by GaryOderNichts,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just freezes in black screen and i had to power off from the console.
It happens today when i redownload the rpx from the website.
yeah, make sure you have the oot.otr still. I'm building the latest version for you two, but I doubt it will make a difference. I skipped the otr building, but this should work on my slow pc. lol

x_ght

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yesterday was working fine but today when i update the rpx file it goes to black screen, i tried to open it from homebrew launcher and the forwarder and i had the same result.
Now i tried to recompile the otr file but nothing happens.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday was working fine but today when i update the rpx file it goes to black screen, i tried to open it from homebrew launcher and the forwarder and i had the same result.
Now i tried to recompile the otr file but nothing happens.
unfortunately, building this could take quite a while, since I'm also downloading all of a website with wget in cmd prompt. I'm using linux with soh.

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah, make sure you have the oot.otr still. I'm building the latest version for you two, but I doubt it will make a difference. I skipped the otr building, but this should work on my slow pc. lol
That won't make a difference and just makes it harder to keep track of issues, since different library, toolchain or commit versions can make a difference.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Problem Solved.
I really dont know what was the issue but i just repacked the rom but i redownloaded the otrgui and now just works, previous otr file was smaller than new one!

lol. solved my problem too. i mean i didnt update since version 1, then i went to this latest version. so it was otrgui related.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1661347476129.png

I rebuilt the oot.otr, seems I needed it to compile the rpx?

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm doing a 100% playthrough and I'm near the end. Inside Ganon's Castle, when I lift the obelisk in the fire room, controls stop working completely. I've tried several times (build 76).

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm doing a 100% playthrough and I'm near the end. Inside Ganon's Castle, when I lift the obelisk in the fire room, controls stop working completely. I've tried several times (build 76).
I was playing oot on the nso, without a guide, so I'm missing a lot of shit. I can't beat the second Ganon. Haha...

Lassic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ALL Wii U virtual console games that I try to play on my Wii U gives me massive input lag when playing on television (but not on the gamepad screen). Will I notice any input lag with this game as well?

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was playing oot on the nso, without a guide, so I'm missing a lot of shit. I can't beat the second Ganon. Haha...
What I do is note the heart pieces and skulltulas that I find down and, before the last temples (Spirit, Shadow), I look at a guide (zeldadungeon) and collect the ones I missed. The other collectibles are not numerous: Great Fairies and inventory upgrades so you should look at those anytime. There are also two trading sequences, a few races, mini games... The story of Ocarina of Time is perfect but there's a lot of fun along the way. With all the heart pieces and the last Great Fairy's power, you'll beat Ganon!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I do is note the heart pieces and skulltulas that I find down and, before the last temples (Spirit, Shadow), I look at a guide (zeldadungeon) and collect the ones I missed. The other collectibles are not numerous: Great Fairies and inventory upgrades so you should look at those anytime. There are also two trading sequences, a few races, mini games... The story of Ocarina of Time is perfect but there's a lot of fun along the way. With all the heart pieces and the last Great Fairy's power, you'll beat Ganon!
I've started using faqs, but only after beating the game. I cannot beat ganon, mostly due to you losing your sword in the second fight. as a result, I had to use the hookshot, which didn't bode so well. too slow for the most part attacking his tail.

Reactions: Waveracer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.