Settings Editor GUI, made by [m]JoostinOnline[/m] and [m]stfour[/m], has been updated to version 1.6. You can use this Wii application in conjunction with postLoader, or as a standard homebrew app for changing several facets of your Wii's system, such as screen resolution, aspect ratio, sensor bar position, and internet settings. See the change log for what's new in this edition, and check out the discussion link below for the off-site download, and more information about this project's progress.
Change Log said:
- v1.6 (04/28/12)
- It now uses truetype font instead of bitmap font.
- You can use your own font with a theme, just put font.ttf in "/ploader/theme/" or "/ploader/SE_theme/"
- I finally updated the icon. It's much nicer than the old one.
- grlib/grrlib has been updated.
- Pressing HOME now exits without saving.
- Minor code cleanup
- Updated to work with new motion+ remotes.
- There is a "Back" button included in the save prompt screen in case you accidentally select Exit to Internet Settings.
- If Priiloader's "Autoboot" or "Return to" settings aren't "System Menu", Exit to Internet Settings will take you to the System Menu.