1. Synecdoche

OP Synecdoche Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Just a very quick update on Void-NX and OFW 10.1.0.

As a few of you, or all of you, may know a few developers have been getting DMCA strikes due to including, or developing patches for the Switch scene. Because of this, it seems the sigpatches have hit a wall for the time being. Specifically, the ones used for FSS0 (that I can see anyway). So yes, Void will be updated (with updated homebrew too) with the recent sigpatches, but only once patches for both versions are out, stable, and tested. Also, Atmosphere 0.14.0 will probably drop at some point, along with people wanting to get the patches done for that version as well, so for that, I'm currently holding out until I update Void.

If I do get a DMCA strike on Void, I will continue down the route of "none patched" versions and go from there.

For now, please refrain from updating to OFW 10.1.0 if you want to use Void, as any backups will not work.

2. ozling

ozling GBAtemp Regular

Would adding sigpatch Installer homebrew and advise users to run this after installation get around this strike issue? That way, you don't need to patch it beforehand.

3. IceBear22999

IceBear22999 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    can you add usb drive support and no sd card support

4. naddel81

naddel81 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    please continue this great project. it is really the one and only CFW after kosmos with all I need on board.

5. wurstpistole

wurstpistole GBAtemp MVP

United Kingdom
    lööks like it disappeared into the vöid... together with OP who wasn't online for 6 weeks, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    At the end of the day, its just Hekate plus Atmosphere which isn't hard to setup.

7. wurstpistole

wurstpistole GBAtemp MVP

United Kingdom
    I love it when I'm proven right, even if it takes a few months.

8. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    If he just kept bundling the patches, that's a good enough reason to keep going since that's what started the drama with Kosmos.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Firmware, Another, Custom