Hacking Self host from wiiu any size sd card(fully self contained)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was just trying to load gx2 which has loaded for me hosted on my computer just fine. Maybe my files are outdated or something. I'll try some things out. Thank you.
I definitely can recommend the HBL method as it contains not only a better kernel exploit than ever before but it's also one click and you're in it so you can straight launch Loadiine GX from there.

To do so just get yourself the newest HBL zip (RC3 actually) and use the included www folder. Nothing else is needed.
The HBL itself goes to your SD card of course where Loadiine GX is already waiting:
SD:\wiiu\apps\

Kappcy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely can recommend the HBL method as it contains not only a better kernel exploit than ever before but it's also one click and you're in it so you can straight launch Loadiine GX from there.

To do so just get yourself the newest HBL zip (RC3 actually) and use the included www folder. Nothing else is needed.
The HBL itself goes to your SD card of course where Loadiine GX is already waiting:
SD:\wiiu\apps\
I have tried that I still get freezes using openwrt with php5 and php5-cgi installed. Works on self-hosting from computer. Thanks anyway. I've given up on getting this working but I'm sure I can find some other use for a mini router.

olku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I have tried that I still get freezes using openwrt with php5 and php5-cgi installed. Works on self-hosting from computer. Thanks anyway. I've given up on getting this working but I'm sure I can find some other use for a mini router.

I'm also on 5.4 and this is the only payload that worked with my zsun. All the other ones froze on video player.

Attachments

• www.zip
    39.2 KB · Views: 153

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I had a question involving these wireless SD cards. I just bought an EZshare sd adapter and am planning on using it to host my exploits. The only question I have is: How would I dump a game with DDD? I assume there is no work around except for connecting via a different wifi connection? Just wondering if I have to have two different connections or if the card can act as a bridge between the system and my computer.

Thanks!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any one managed to self host on ez share card with 5.5.1 success?? I have tried every payload and version I can and had 0 success :(

I have a working set up for 5.3.2, but not one working payload for 5.5.1 self hosted.

Any way to install PHP on ez share?

Big ask but its proving difficult to selfhost 5.5.1 on ez share :(

Last edited by KiiWii,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow... ever since the 5.5.x leaked exploit, the Wii U scene has caught fire... I can hardly wait a few months to see what homebrewing folks refine from all this. :)

Reactions: hama

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, thanks for this!
just got 1 problem with the set up,
i can't find php5 to install.
did i miss anything?
I had that problem too now multiple times. The solution is after connecting openWRT to your home network go into advanced settings of this network and change country selection to your country. Then save which takes a bit so be patient.
Now the "update list" button at software should not throw an error message any longer.
Oh and be sure to remove your home network after installing php otherwise the Wii U chould get an update through your ZSUN. This should be mentioned in OP as well.

Last edited by lordelan,

Lfredde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Go to network -> wifi and wait 20 sec.
Then your set up home Wifi should appear. Remove it.
I mean that i can't find openwrt anymore.

Edit:reset was to pull out and in the sd while start up.
fund the problem now: the zsun card don't get any ip from my main internet source(router)?

Last edited by Lfredde,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I mean that i can't find openwrt anymore.

Edit:reset was to pull out and in the sd while start up.
fund the problem now: the zsun card don't get any ip from my main internet source(router)?
Mmh sounds like a DHCP problem in your router settings.

Kiba95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@lordelan, thanks for this!
My ZSUN arrived last week, followed your guide and skipped step 5 (as 5.5.1 doesn't need php... used instead static html payloads)
Maybe you can update your title post with that info for 5.5.1

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@lordelan, thanks for this!
My ZSUN arrived last week, followed your guide and skipped step 5 (as 5.5.1 doesn't need php... used instead static html payloads)
Maybe you can update your title post with that info for 5.5.1
I would but the title post is not by me. :P
Does it work for you on 5.5.1?

Kiba95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I would but the title post is not by me. :P
Does it work for you on 5.5.1?
Ah, sorry... OK, then they can find this by reading all the pages :)
Yes, it does work like a charm with 5.5.1 and ZSUN with static payloads in /www (no php required)
I got the static html with payloads from https://gbatemp.net/threads/self-hosted-payloads-with-only-static-html.425159/

And I renamed the openwrt index.html into config.html
So that ZSUN is always hosting index.html with payloads for HBL

Last edited by Kiba95,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol