Hardware Securities analyst- Wii U "competitive position has deteriorated&#

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Prowler, Valwin, and Zekrom_cool just to name a few)

lol
Valwin trolls user submitted news, and post nothing but anti-sony articles to feed his nintendo fanbolysim
Zekrom_cool just copy and paste whatever he see on N4G
Prowler....he's cool

Why would you call spam and trolling contribution?

There's no reason to call Guild a nintendo hater just because he don't drink Reggie's bath water like the rest of you.
I doubt he'll be in this forum if he hated nintendo.

1. For the record I never cared about this game. Why? Cause I never knew about it.

2. People suddenly love the Wii library because of two games getting english releases and taking back their complaints is idiotic and childish...that being said welcome to gbatemp, it only two shiny things.

Well as the resident Nintendo hater here, the Wii library isn't that bad. Notably lacking in areas (RPGs being one of them), oh yes, but overall it's pretty good. Maybe people "don't care about the Wii anymore" in terms of development, but a lot of people still have one and will still play games for it.

Plus I've never seen anyone judge the Wii's entire library on Xenoblade and Last Story. When I think of "Wii games that are good" they certainly aren't the first two. Or ten.

he is a nintendo hater as stated by his own self, I'm not calling him a troll but he does post on nintendo news alot with his negative comments quite frequently (save for thiis comment which I used as an example).

I'm not a Nintendo hater or fan boy of any system. They all have their problems, Nintendo just sticks out more cause they have had the same ones for 3 generations now, including the wii and 3ds.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Except I was referring to Guild and not you, chartube12
Welcome, this is a "Forum".

When voicing an opinion on a "Forum", even if you adress only one member, each of those who read/listen may have something to say regarding what you've just said. This is not a private chat. Thank you.

Reactions: 1 person

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I ask where the hell do they figure or see that Big N has fallen from the podium as a competitor? Nintendo has always been "That Guy" to throw down with even now, granted the Wii's sales have been down do to the focus of Wii U which is expected, Nintendo has been around for years they know what their doing. God I am so tired of ppl over analyzing and spreading rumors has any one been paying attention these last decades seriously!

Note: not sounding rude here but shut up sit back quite spreading rumors and enjoy the amazing ride that Big N is about to unleash at this years E3!

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Assume you are Nintendo, and you are playing a game of poker with Sony and Microsoft. You've got your hand, which is unknown to your opponents. When asked the question before the round is over if you have a winning hand, do you make any acknowledgement about it with a yes or no, or simply sit there, dodging the question and/or giving a "poker face"? By revealing your hand early, it gives your opponents something to work with, whether for their own benefit, your demise, or both. By not revealing your hand early, your opponents have nothing to work with, and have to guess. The chips are on the table. Would you waste any by giving your opponents an advantage?

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!