SD vs MicroSD

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by yankees26eac92, Feb 26, 2008.

1. yankees26eac92
    OP

yankees26eac92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2008
    United States
    Which one is better

2. azotyp

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    Microsd because it is smaller [​IMG]

3. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    Micro sds are better, because they're smaller, and is the only thing that runs in the current flashcarts.

4. fischju

fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

Jan 11, 2008
    United States
    Close one. I have to say MicroSD because you can use it in TF/MicroSD devices, as well as SD devices with the adapter.

5. DaMummy

DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 22, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland
    SD isnt really an option in good flashcarts....or any for that matter, besides microsdhc is best

6. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    One argument against the microSD is that they're small as hell, and super easy to lose.

7. sueil

sueil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2007
    United States
    Lol yeah. Back when I had my m3 simply I once accidentally sent my microsd flying across my room because of the spring loaded slot. Found it, but man was it a pain. Anyway they are easier to lose sure, but they are better for flashcarts due to the copact size.

8. DarkAura

DarkAura Offline

Aug 20, 2007
    Canada
    Over there.
    EZFlash IV for the Phat uses SD cards. Or at least I think so. And I like MicroSd's. So cool, like so much space on something so small. [​IMG]

9. DaMummy

DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 22, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland
    if you still use an ezflash 4 you need to die, if you still run nds roms off slot 2 device, you need to be shot as well

10. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Care to explain why? I'm perfectly content with my Supercard miniSD, as it works fine for 99% of the games out there. What's wrong with not wanting to spend another $50+ for a slot-1 device and a microSD card?

11. DarkAura

DarkAura Offline

Aug 20, 2007
    Canada
    Over there.
    I have an EZF IV and I'm not dead yet. As for the EZF itself, sure I still use it for NDS and GBA games, but I don't see why I need to be shot. Go away, like if you don't anything nice or useful to say then just don't say it at all. And just to tell you, I love my EZF, it's a good flash cart.