fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Close one. I have to say MicroSD because you can use it in TF/MicroSD devices, as well as SD devices with the adapter.

sueil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One argument against the microSD is that they're small as hell, and super easy to lose.

Lol yeah. Back when I had my m3 simply I once accidentally sent my microsd flying across my room because of the spring loaded slot. Found it, but man was it a pain. Anyway they are easier to lose sure, but they are better for flashcarts due to the copact size.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you still use an ezflash 4 you need to die, if you still run nds roms off slot 2 device, you need to be shot as well
Care to explain why? I'm perfectly content with my Supercard miniSD, as it works fine for 99% of the games out there. What's wrong with not wanting to spend another $50+ for a slot-1 device and a microSD card?

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if you still use an ezflash 4 you need to die, if you still run nds roms off slot 2 device, you need to be shot as well

I have an EZF IV and I'm not dead yet. As for the EZF itself, sure I still use it for NDS and GBA games, but I don't see why I need to be shot. Go away, like if you don't anything nice or useful to say then just don't say it at all. And just to tell you, I love my EZF, it's a good flash cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: