Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have tried it as a test for my uneek_usb_fs. It seems to load and save the gamesaves fine.
I must admit I haven't tested the game after saving and reloading the gamesave.

I will do this tomorrow, create a package and post you the link. The changes are minor, so they should easily be adapted to the latest version.

Here it comes:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4v6rm1mmci7ixe

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Hi people,

Spiffy360.com are the new Official Themes depository site for SaveGame Manager GX !!!

wink.gif

flowlapache

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot for your good work and to redo completely your really usefull soft!
laugh.gif

To make it really perfect, is it possible to have an option to backup several saves at a time?
Or an option to backups all saves with a clic?

maybe I didn't see this in the changelogs of the news versions, but with the older version, I found it a little bit tedious when wee have several tens of saves...

I believed your new version is compatible with saves stocked on a virtual Nand!That's marvellous!!prefect to backup precious saves...

thanks again
yaywii.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
flowlapache said:
Thanks a lot for your good work and to redo completely your really usefull soft!
laugh.gif

To make it really perfect, is it possible to have an option to backup several saves at a time?
Or an option to backups all saves with a clic?

maybe I didn't see this in the changelogs of the news versions, but with the older version, I found it a little bit tedious when wee have several tens of saves...

I believed your new version is compatible with saves stocked on a virtual Nand!That's marvellous!!prefect to backup precious saves...

thanks again
yaywii.gif
just click on the ManageAll button on the left of the main screen
enjoy
wink.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
News From WIP:

* ManageAll Mii Fonctions are now working
* Completly fixed Update Fonctions
* Added ScreenSaver
* Fixed ThemeDownloader and ThemeMenu to work with Spiffy360.com
test_v30.dol

please report issue about implemented fonctions here:
IssueReporting

i think i'm near to release this new project as official 1.0r100
so i need testers and reports...
thanks.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question:
Earlier someone reported that SGM GX would work on a NAND emulator (in my case UNEEK) without a cIOS. However, SGM GX alway tries to load IOS249 when startet and of course crashes because the cIOS isn't there on the emulated NAND. I set the "no_ios_reload" flag in the meta.xml, but SGM GX still tries to load IOS249. Is there a line in the config file of SGM GX which determines what IOS is loaded / a cIOS gets loaded at the start of SGM GX?

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@LinkFan16

I modified the sources a little and recompiled the program so that it doesn't reload the cios when it's running under uneek emulated nand environment.
I also added some code that works together with a modified version of the uneek usb-fs. It enables usb access again under uneek + di.

I don't know if dj_skual added it to his latest release of the program. Even if he did, you wil still need the modified uneek kernel.bin to make it work.
(It checks the presence of this to determine if it's running in uneek.)

Simply disabling the cios reload in the sources (and the check to see if it succeeded) should do the trick.

I wil download the latest sources and have a look if the code is in there already.

The sources on google code look a little outdated.
All I can do is test the dol.

Update... I have just tested and the code isn't in yet.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
alright thanks for the very detailed answer, I will wait 'till the next release then and see if it works then^^

Edit: I should have read the posts more carefully. I just found your package with the modified fs-usb and savegame manager GX r99, but I have a small problem: SaveGame Manager GX seems to load something in UNEEK since the LED of my harddrive is constantly flashing, but the GUI itself will not appear, instead only a black screen. I waited 5 to 10 minutes, and the LED of the harddrive is still flashing, but Savegame Manager GX hasn't startet yet.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@LinkFan16

I assume you are using the normal uneek / di kernel.bin.
With that one, the program will (not) function like the normal program without my routines under uneek.

It's forbidden to directly distribute the uneek/di kernel.bin as it contains Ninty copyrighted material.
I have a package with the altered files needed to build kernel.bin with the crediar program.
Have you recreated your own kernel.bin and copied that over to your sd and usb sneek folder?

It's also possible that there are still some existing bugs. For that reason, I appreciate your feedback.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@dj_skual

Yeah I read that earlier in another thread, but thanks anyway for the tip. Making a Mii indeed fixed the problem and now SGM GX is booting fine on my emulated NAND^^ Thanks again.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
dj_skual said:
Revision 100 avalaible:

Download here: R100.dol

r100:

* Application completely recoded!!!
* Forwarder Recoded
* look here: http://code.google.com/p/savegamegx/source/list until rev32 for change log

Hope you will have a better experience after this BIG Task ...

Enjoy!!!
yaywii.gif
thx! but I can't find the link to the new forwarder, can u help me out? Thx!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Been away from this in a very long time and now a new version is up.....
yaywii.gif

but the new rev of this app cant read my sandisk 4 GB micro SD... it gives me a stack dump, then i choose to explor my SD card...(the older revs did not do that)
unsure.gif

Stack dump :

80d3f8f8 --> 80bdc910 --> 80c1601c --> 80c164ec -->
80c17154 --> 80c188e0 --> 80bc8024 --> 80bc7558 -->
80b00348

Thanks

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Fox888 said:
Been away from this in a very long time and now a new version is up.....
yaywii.gif

but the new rev of this app cant read my sandisk 4 GB micro SD... it gives me a stack dump, then i choose to explor my SD card...(the older revs did not do that)
unsure.gif

Stack dump :

80d3f8f8 --> 80bdc910 --> 80c1601c --> 80c164ec -->
80c17154 --> 80c188e0 --> 80bc8024 --> 80bc7558 -->
80b00348

Thanks
please try to delete old config folder, now needed files are stored in root:/apps/SaveGame_Manager_GX
thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hope im not going to die from it before i see the ent in a month