Country
United States
Apple: iPhone 7 (No Headphone Jack)
Samsung: You don't care about your people
Apple: We are cutting costs the people will adjust
Samsung: Galaxy S20 (No Headphone Jack)
Apple: But I thought you said it was stupid to take away the headphone jack
Samsung: You were right the people will adjust
Apple: iPhone 12 No more earphones, adapter , and charging block (YET you still have to pay full price)
Samsung: lol you are robbing your people
Apple: We are saving the environment the people will adjust
Samsung: Galaxy S21 No more earphones, adapter , and charging block (YET you still have to pay full price)
Apple: But you said we were robbing the people as you see the people has adjusted
Samsung:.....
Apple: You laugh at us but deep down you want to be us
Samsung: But... we have more ram a higher processer , and MORE cameras than you
Apple: Yes that may be so but guess what we have that you will never have
Samsung: What is that
Apple: Our value will never decrease we are the leaders of innovation you will always copy us
Samsung:.... But we have 5 cameras
Apple: We have more sales than you
Samsung: Damn you apple.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone actually like Exynos?

I think that is the weaker processer since mainly in the US we use snapdragon and Exynos did poor with emulators. At this point there is no more reason to own a Samsung phone if I'm going to pay premium price I rather stick to Apple.

I had Galaxy S7, 8, and 10 along with Iphone 5,6,7,8, and the 12 pro. The only thing android phones have going for themselves is the ability to play emulators and use Kodi for movies without having the need to jailbreak but as far as value goes Apple will be more valuable. I recently traded in my Iphone 8 for the 12 pro and my iPhone 8 was appraised at $440 trade in credit versus my Galaxy S10 which had a trade in credit of $210. Android is better in performance but the battery always die but apple is better in reliability and value of the phone. I'm still going to trade in my S10 for the S21 Ultra but that is going to be my last Samsung.

So far I am LOVING the iPhone 12 pro / I still keep my S10 for emulators on the go

Last edited by Goku1992A,

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They gave me a free VR headset with my S7. (I asked for the free gear S2 but they ended up giving me the headset) At the time 2016 VR wasn't as big as it was now. My S10 they gave me the free galaxy buds and I have always praised Samsung for going out their way to please the customer. Ever since last year they started becoming more like apple and I think taking away the SD slot and the accessories was like the final nail in the coffin for me.

D

Deleted User

To be fair, Samsung will probably still be the best Android experience outside of Huawei, especially since it might take another year before the political situation allows them Stateside again.

That said, for all the convenience Android gives, I'm leaning towards the iOS ecosystem this year as I have the obligation to ensure communications are easier and more secure for my family; as I've mentioned in a previous Thread, Apple has very little pushback in Mainland China and better Privacy than Google, so it's going to be a hard pass for Android Smartphones moving forward.

D

Deleted User

odd way of spelling Xiaomi

I hope they do get more of the High-End Android limelight this year; I've plenty of their Electronics but not their Smartphones.

I just watched the latest Exynos battery test YouTube and they don't seem to be doing any better than last year's Snapdragon, so if Samsung keeps shovelling their home-made Processor to a market that doesn't want it, Xiaomi might have their chance to overthrow the S21 line.

Reactions: Deleted User

NNate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exynos needs to succeed to keep Qualcomm honest. Get that competition going. Does suck that different regions for the same device get different performance though

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.