RenCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi everyone!
I have such a problem that when Salty nx is turned on, Hogwarts legacy lags. I figured it out by troubleshooting, changed game versions, updated the assembly, completely reinstalled the game, but nothing helped. But when I started going through the modules one by one, turned off Salty nx, the lags went away, and the game stopped slowing down and dropping the fps to 1. Has anyone encountered something similar? How can it be fixed?

P.S. Switch v2. Game without mods, with overclocking. Disabling overclocking and mods do not affect the situation.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Loading save is causing framedrops in almost all games, that's not a proof.

I see that every time game is choking, CPU clocks are jumping drastically. Disable CPU governor or whatever you are using causing those constant changes.

RenCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Loading save is causing framedrops in almost all games, that's not a proof.

I see that every time game is choking, CPU clocks are jumping drastically. Disable CPU governor or whatever you are using causing those constant changes.
Just, Turned off overclocking, same situation
The situation only changes if I disable salty-nx.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you have Discord, DM me. Never saw this issue, nobody reported it to me, but it's clearly related to sysmodules since Core #3 goes to almost 100% every time this happens.

My nick on discord is "masagrator"

RealYoti

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It works fine for everyone else, so you are not helpful.
But it doesn't work for the topic starter.

I didn't see any information in the first message that the author needed this program at the same time as this game. Only that the combination of them causes problems. That's why I suggested using the selective disable function.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But it doesn't work for the topic starter.

I didn't see any information in the first message that the author needed this program at the same time as this game. Only that the combination of them causes problems. That's why I suggested using the selective disable function.
And that mentality is a problem. I am learning about bugs that can be fixed much later than they are known because of that. Like everybody spread that SaltyNX is incompatible with Tomb Raider Collection and how to block game from SaltyNX instead of report it to me, which I fixed in few hours after learning about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: O_O