Hacking Saga 2:Legend of the Relics patch,AP is kickin again on DSTT

cotyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive tried everything encrypt/decrypt the rom edit the extinfo/infolib, the v1.1 works fine, the v2.1/11 doesnt, did Crimson Nocturnal forgot to put the AP fix or the previous fix is not working anymore on the v2 translated rom
unsure.gif

cotyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh well, it turned out that i had an old savefile minutes after the part with the AP before leaving the Hometown thanks for replies
biggrin.gif

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone give me the files that would work on r4irts i seem to lost mine i found one on my laptop but i seem to get a error saying to restart the system everytime i try to play saga 2

musashi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm kind of confused about what's going on here. Does the game not work on DSTT Kart because it's not on the list of working games in the data portion of the YSMenu?

musashi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Elvarg said:
musashi said:
I'm kind of confused about what's going on here. Does the game not work on DSTT Kart because it's not on the list of working games in the data portion of the YSMenu?

its unofficial firmware just use it...

Okay people aren't getting what I was trying to imply. Games not working on Unofficial firmware. All this Alternative, Clean, patched doesn't' meant jack if the game still freezes when the dad jumps out of the window. Apparently this wasn't happening in the 1.1 version but it's happening again to people, no one seems to be giving a clear answer. If your using the last Unofficial firmware is there something you need to alter yourself or is the game actually running on DSTT 6.36 unofficial firmware? I'm just trying to get a clear answer that's all.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried getting past that part in the Japanese version, then changing your save to the translated version?

I'm not sure if that works with DSTT, but it usually works to get past a freeze in a game.

Aizzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Have you tried getting past that part in the Japanese version, then changing your save to the translated version?

I'm not sure if that works with DSTT, but it usually works to get past a freeze in a game.

Ive tried doing something similar. Played on no$gba till after this "dad jumping window" scene. Saved on world map, used Shunyweb to convert it back to a dstt format, sending back to my sd card, just to find another problem on random battles. xD
I've solved those problems merging the extinfo and infolib found on this thread with the retro one(using ttdt), on Saga 2.11 translation(the non alt version).

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aizzy said:
Ive tried doing something similar. Played on no$gba till after this "dad jumping window" scene. Saved on world map, used Shunyweb to convert it back to a dstt format, sending back to my sd card, just to find another problem on random battles. xD
I've solved those problems merging the extinfo and infolib found on this thread with the retro one(using ttdt), on Saga 2.11 translation(the non alt version).

Ah, haha, well it's good to know that it at least got past the dad scene XD

retro's gonna post an update in his thread in a day or two, so I'm sure this will be one of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o