Not open for further replies.

Dead1nside

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.jonathanpritchard.com
XP
Country
Hello, I just wanted to say I look forward to being able to test out your work. Final Fantasy Legends II was my favourite game when I was younger and I was so excited to know that a DS remake had been made. I was even more excited to learn that such a massive effort has been put in by you to translate it.

So thank you.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick post to let everyone know that translation is completed. We are now editing and testing for a huge new release coming soon!

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
Just a quick post to let everyone know that translation is completed. We are now editing and testing for a huge new release coming soon!

A new turn based rpg for me to play? HELL YEAH

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Early congrats in anticipation of the imminent release
wink.gif
Whenever that may be. Good work~

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahh, congrats to you and your team neoxephon. i can't wait to play the completed translation!

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone. I know it's been a long road getting here, but soon everyone capable of reading English will be able to enjoy this game fully.
smile.gif

After this project is released fully, we also (as some of you know) have plans to translate the newly released SaGa 3. Our SaGa 2 translator (Easton West) will be translating SaGa 3.

I'll say the same thing I said when SaGa 2 came out and we started translating that. If an official localization is announced, we'll stop. However, if you use SaGa 2 as an example, I really doubt SaGa 3 will get any official attention outside of Japan.

Maverynthia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a slight problem with the ROM, patch or the combination of.

If I run the patched ROM from my 8GB card, I get slowdown in the intro scenes, however when running it from my 1GB card, it plays fine. Is there a solution to this to run it from the 8GB card? (I like to have all my games on one card)

I have an AceKard 2i with 1.8.1 with 1.4.1 Firmware upgrade.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maverynthia said:
I'm having a slight problem with the ROM, patch or the combination of.

If I run the patched ROM from my 8GB card, I get slowdown in the intro scenes, however when running it from my 1GB card, it plays fine. Is there a solution to this to run it from the 8GB card? (I like to have all my games on one card)

I have an AceKard 2i with 1.8.1 with 1.4.1 Firmware upgrade.

i use transcend 16Gb 2class no problem

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How far into the story in V1.1 translated into, it said what part its translated up to, but i'm not sure how many hours or so that is. Yes, i realize the completed one will be released soon. just wondering.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Aw shit, son, I can't believe it's already done.

Thanks for all your hard work, guys at Crimson Nocturnal.

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
Would a save from 1.1 work with the final patch? I'm thinking of starting now with 1.1 and continue when the patch's finished.
I'm that impatient
yaynds.gif

Maverynthia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sylar1 said:
How far into the story in V1.1 translated into, it said what part its translated up to, but i'm not sure how many hours or so that is. Yes, i realize the completed one will be released soon. just wondering.

According to the website 100%, the only things it looks like not done yet are hacking graphical things that don't matter like the title screen and a Game Over graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"