Status
Not open for further replies.

Easton West

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sylar1 said:
Awesome, does anyone know how far into the game the story is translated? Like a few hours, etc
Well, if you're a slow player like me... a few months! But to answer more accurately...

The v1.0 patch is intended to have all non-dialogue translated, except for a few overlay graphics and graphical menu headers, which are still being worked on. Plus all dialogue up to, but not including, the fourth main world. This includes the side worlds you may optionally visit before that time. Some additional translated dialogue beyond that point happened to make it through, but don't expect much after you reach the fourth world.

miss_DSlite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon just ignored this guys do they pay u to translate? no so u shound not care what comes outa there mouth
smile.gif

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Easton West said:
Sylar1 said:
Awesome, does anyone know how far into the game the story is translated? Like a few hours, etc
Well, if you're a slow player like me... a few months! But to answer more accurately...

The v1.0 patch is intended to have all non-dialogue translated, except for a few overlay graphics and graphical menu headers, which are still being worked on. Plus all dialogue up to, but not including, the fourth main world. This includes the side worlds you may optionally visit before that time. Some additional translated dialogue beyond that point happened to make it through, but don't expect much after you reach the fourth world.

Awesome, I might give this game a try if it's been translated that far
biggrin.gif

do they pay u to translate? no so u shound not care what comes outa there mouth
Exactly, he's doing a service to the community for free... so he doesn't have any obligation to do anything! He's helped us enough by making this patch, just figure the rest out by yourself or wait patiently until there's a solution! >__< Plenty of other games to play while u do.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have been trouble getting v1.0 to work on your flash cart, please download v1.1 from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ouwkuyyii1i

I had a handful of people test this updated patch before now and so far there has been 100% success. This also fixes a small dialogue error that v1.0 introduced.

slimemachine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
If you have been trouble getting v1.0 to work on your flash cart, please download v1.1 from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ouwkuyyii1i

I had a handful of people test this updated patch before now and so far there has been 100% success. This also fixes a small dialogue error that v1.0 introduced.

working good so far

I'm curious as to what you changed to solve this issue?

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slimemachine said:
I'm curious as to what you changed to solve this issue?
Dslazy moves some files around when it repacks the rom, so the AP patch didn't update the correct location when neo applied it. I had him remake the patch by applying the AP first and then inserting the translated text, so it should be ok now.

TestedInVN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot for all your hard working

Patch 1.1 worked on my R4 with FW 1.18
smile.gif

But somehow No$gba 2.6a with No$Zoomer still crash after the dad jump
unsure.gif

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TestedInVN said:
Thanks a lot for all your hard working

Patch 1.1 worked on my R4 with FW 1.18
smile.gif

But somehow No$gba 2.6a with No$Zoomer still crash after the dad jump
unsure.gif

You need to use real BIOS and not the fake one that NO$GBA uses.

heratio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 1.1 patch fixed all the problems I had with the 1.0 patch so thank you for putting that up so quickly

Mraellis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wonderful work. I am loving the project so far after playing the game the last 4 hours. I cant believe I only just found out today they remade Final Fantasy Legends 2 and continued as a SaGa thing. Square are good at hiding things when it isn't a mainstream Final Fantasy game.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wanted to say I've played a bit now and WOW the translation is super professional ;D And everyone I talk to is in english, etc.. so it's like a full eng translation until you get to a certain point (Luckily I haven't got that far)

Anyway, keep up the awesome work.. and the font looks good too xD

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just wanted to say thanks to the team for the patch. I just started playing Saga 2 and I can't believe how professional your work is. In other words, you guys are incredible. THANK YOU!!!

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And guys remember that if you find anything wrong with the wording or any bugs in the dialogue(instead of words code or anything like that) please report it on our forums at crimson-nocturnal.com/forums . Thanks and hope you are enjoying the patch as much as we are
smile.gif

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HEY GUYS!!

Okay guys today we will start a contest where you will be able to use your photoshop skills and get your work featured in our patches. Okay the first one will be a simple one to see how the contests goes. The image is this:
25rmvjb.jpg

Download

The image is translated in our patch and will be after 1.1. Here is the image that we are using(of course not the blue parts around it ):
2mecvif.jpg

The image is something that I did(so yeah very crappy) So here are the details:

1. You can only make it W96 X H80. This are the dimensions you need to keep in mind in order to make it look good in game.
2. If you make it post it, but if you aren't the author you will be disqualified.
3. Try to maintain a light color that will not destroy our eyes when playing
4. Go wild, draw it, use photoshop, do whatever you want, just be creative.
5. Send me a PM with the image on our forums, and also if you want show it off to your peers and have a discussion post it here and talk about which one is better. Who knows maybe we will take peer thoughts into consideration.
6. Your name will be in our projects name as helping out, since you have done a nice image.
7. BE PROUD! Your art will be seen by many people.
8. Oh almost forgot you need to make it say "Combo". Man almost forgot the most important rule haha.
9. What are you waiting for get out and start working on it.

The contest will end a month from now on the 1st of April, depending of the many posters and work sent to us we will decide whether to do it again. Also the winner will get a really cool Signature saying what you have accomplished be cool, be safe and go work on it.

(post from crimson-nocturnal.com )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!