ROM Hack [RELEASED] Blood of Bahamut English Patch

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
suruz said:
'Honours' sounds totally fine to me... Don't sweat the small stuff :')

WOW is that percentage just the literal translation, or does it include editing as well? SO EXCITED FOR THIS
ohnoes.png

*Honors ... pffft, silly american spellings xD

First post states it's only the translation of the text and not the editing:
QUOTEPercentage: Indicates how much has been translated--it doesn't take into account any editing that needs to be done (and there is a lot of editing). So even if everything is at 100%, it may still be a little while before a patch is released. Also, there is a lot that goes on with the project beyond just translating, so if you don't see the Translation Progress being steadily updated, that doesn't mean no work is being done. Thanks for your patience!

Tricky Upgrade

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mozambique
Densetsu9000 said:
orma said:
Are the Trophies you speak of, the titles in this website? (Japenese Wiki)

*slash*Yes, that's what I was talking about. But as Cyan said, we're not having problems translating them. We've already translated all of the titles (trophies) and their descriptions, but I need a cheat code that unlocks them all in the game so we don't have to spend time unlocking them ourselves just to see if our translations fit on the screen.

QUOTE(Tricky Upgrade @ Sep 10 2011, 06:20 PM) I've updated the script editor that will let you preview the text, the same way it appears in-game (except for the color).
You can find it here, and to use it just go to "Tools" -> "Preview", load the font (the .nftr one, not the .dpk one) and copy the text to the textbox.
This is great, Tricky! With this tool a cheat code to unlock all the titles won't be necessary. It would still be ideal if we had a code, but this will help a lot! Thanks!

Is there any way you can make it display text colors and other code properly?

In order for it to display text colors I would have to change the font (which is too troublesome), besides since you've got the cheat code I don't think you'll need it.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Tricky Upgrade said:
Densetsu9000 said:
orma said:
Are the Trophies you speak of, the titles in this website? (Japenese Wiki)

*slash*Yes, that's what I was talking about. But as Cyan said, we're not having problems translating them. We've already translated all of the titles (trophies) and their descriptions, but I need a cheat code that unlocks them all in the game so we don't have to spend time unlocking them ourselves just to see if our translations fit on the screen.

QUOTE(Tricky Upgrade @ Sep 10 2011, 06:20 PM) I've updated the script editor that will let you preview the text, the same way it appears in-game (except for the color).
You can find it here, and to use it just go to "Tools" -> "Preview", load the font (the .nftr one, not the .dpk one) and copy the text to the textbox.
This is great, Tricky! With this tool a cheat code to unlock all the titles won't be necessary. It would still be ideal if we had a code, but this will help a lot! Thanks!

Is there any way you can make it display text colors and other code properly?

In order for it to display text colors I would have to change the font (which is too troublesome), besides since you've got the cheat code I don't think you'll need it.

*cough*use the CMP cheat database*cough*

arghh, not feeling well *cough*use it*cough*

Mugiwara no Kot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.douglasseigikot.xpg.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
one of the games of the Nintendo DS that I really wanted to play but it's in japanese =X.
When I discovered that there weren't any english versions, only this project, I'm just praying for the results haha.
Thanks for posting this and congratulations for the quick progress =D
Just hoping the translation of Tales of Hearts and Tales of Tempest...
Is there any Xenosaga I & II full translation ?
xD
xD

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mugiwara no Kot said:
xD
xD
Tales of Hearts is getting a translation, but slowly. No one deems Tales of the Tempest to be worth translating (It got bad reviews left and right and no one seems to like it). Xenosaga I & II appears to have been dropped from ever being translated.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
Mugiwara no Kot said:
xD
xD
Tales of Hearts is getting a translation, but slowly. No one deems Tales of the Tempest to be worth translating (It got bad reviews left and right and no one seems to like it). Xenosaga I & II appears to have been dropped from ever being translated.

The Xenosaga translation is still being worked on, just slowly.
On topic, I can't wait for this patch to be released. Props to you guys for getting to 97%, when most never make it to 25%, (undestandably so.)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
geminisama said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Mugiwara no Kot said:
xD
xD

The Xenosaga translation is still being worked on, just slowly.
On topic, I can't wait for this patch to be released. Props to you guys for getting to 97%, when most never make it to 25%, (undestandably so.)

Xenosaga I&II will be finished according to the translator on their site. It will just be slow going, as will their other projects.

Still excited for this one. I would love a reason to dust off my DS.

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's Always good to play JRPG's on my DS
yaynds.gif

This project is so much welcome...Thanks a lot guys and congratulations!!!

This patch is beautifull. *_*

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually beaten the game (with a hand written guide of the missions only and some other info I needed) but I'd love to play it again and actually enjoy the story the way RPG's were meant. Thank you for this rare gem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.