ROM Hack [RELEASED] Blood of Bahamut English Patch

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, I had it stuck in my head this was a remake of Bahamut Lagoon on the SNES. Now that I've seen the game for myself, I can't wait for this project to be finished.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tonitonichopchop said:
For some reason, I had it stuck in my head this was a remake of Bahamut Lagoon on the SNES. Now that I've seen the game for myself, I can't wait for this project to be finished.

You're actually not too far off, because according to wikipedia:
QUOTEBlood of Bahamut was directed by Motomu Toriyama, who previously worked on numerous other Square Enix titles including Bahamut Lagoon, a tactical role-playing game for the Super Famicom.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish you the best, thanks for attempting Blood of Bahamut. Can't wait till it's complete. But I will have patience.

~Stenny

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i am dropping support too. i can say that my brazilian community would love to see a full translation of Blood of Bahamut and we will be playing it frequently after that. =)

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Good luck with the translation guys
smile.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the support! At the time of this writing I have 10 more days until the end of the school year, so I'll be able to return to this project really soon. PG and Inori are finally done with their other major project so I foresee that this project will pick back up with a vengeance before the end of the month.

Ohji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice! I wouldn't mind playing this game again in english for sure.

Basically this is another one of those worthless "just dropping in to show my support" posts.
smile.gif

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:

Oh how I would kill for a Bahamut Lagoon remake, that was the first RPG I ever played in Japanese.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so glad this project isn't dead as I had feared.
There were a lot of ppl wanting a translation of this a long time ago, and there still is.
Just wanted to drop in and say thank you very much for keeping the project alive. I can't wait to play this in English!!
biggrin.gif

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice work! this transaltion is moving along quite nicely can't wait to play it... was upset the last one I was watching died off ASH....
frown.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
A7thSteve has a lot of the story translated already, but there's a lot of work to be done in formatting the text so that it doesn't run off the text windows in-game. The percentage complete that you see at the very top of the post reflects how much has been formatted. In terms of what's translated, the number is actually higher. I just want to go with the lower percentage because it's more realistic. I just spent about 3 hours formatting some text, but I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-