Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

JustStache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you download them from if you don't mind me asking?

I'll give it a shot too and post back what happened
I've had these ISO's for a very long time haha. So I don't really remember where I downloaded them. I think I got them on *snip* before all the Nintendo ROMS/ISO's got removed. But I think they're both still on a site called *re-snip*.

Last edited by Cyan,

Bibasse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've had these ISO's for a very long time haha. So I don't really remember where I downloaded them. I think I got them on *snip* before all the Nintendo ROMS/ISO's got removed. But I think they're both still on a site called *re-snip*.

Thank you.... I actually found the links from this dude who still had them uploaded to dropbox

I'll let you know how I get on

Last edited by Cyan,

JustStache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.... I actually found the links from this dude who still had them uploaded to dropbox

I'll let you know how I get on

Oh haha thats awesome! So you think you can get these working with the WiiVC thingy? Because when I tried it didn't work but I wanna know if thats just me being an idiot haha

Bibasse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know.... But I'm curious to try

Ok I have good news and bad news... The good news is that I managed to get it to work with the OPs injector.

The bad news is that the controls are quite fiddly.... As in putting coins into the "insert coin" part.

I would download the game from where I did because it worked for me. Also try the Nintendont settings suggested by the OP on the previous page. I also ticked the tri force arcade box and the game worked fine. I don't know what happens if you don't click this box though.

Reactions: JustStache

JustStache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have good news and bad news... The good news is that I managed to get it to work with the OPs injector.

The bad news is that the controls are quite fiddly.... As in putting coins into the "insert coin" part.

I would download the game from where I did because it worked for me. Also try the Nintendont settings suggested by the OP on the previous page. I also ticked the tri force arcade box and the game worked fine. I don't know what happens if you don't click this box though.
I Was familiar with the controls being 'fiddly' but at least its good to hear that it works!

And the Triforce Arcade box thing does something to it but idk how to explain it. It basically makes it act as a "real" arcade machine? But when its un-checked it acts a bit different as if its free to play. Thats the best way I can explain it haha

Reactions: Bibasse

Bibasse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you just have to flick the right stick on your controller in whatever direction you want to emulate inserting a coin.

Brilliant.... I totally forgot about this game until Juststache mentioned it. It's going to be a good weekend now. All I need now is a working CPS3 emulator for the Wii U and my life is complete :)

Reactions: JustStache

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone tell me how to get Mario Kart Arcade GP 1, and 2 working with this? I tried to turn them into VC injects and when I installed them on my Wii U they came up as a question mark and said it was an error. Idk if I am missing something or what but I really wanna get them working. I already have icons and banners for them and everything.
They work fine for me when you install something and get the question mark it means the banners are wrong so that is your problem.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Bibasse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Retroarch fba-alpha2012 core plays cps3 games full speed. You'll need correct rom set

I already have several retroarch loaders and I think one of them is fba alpha 2012. The problem is that I can't load roms from it. In this case its Street fighter 3.

I'm guessing that the loader I am using is no good.

enol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I renamed a game from wii to game.iso but I get this error

Captura de pantalla 2017-11-10 a las 21.37.42.png

enol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lel, then I would swear that with the script if I could, anyway I already know what the error is I will try it by that method, thanks

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
@KhaderWelaye I did find that the injector doesn't warn you if put an incorrect ID, for example I put 0004000252345A4A and it continue building the title, if it install in a folder other than 00050000XXXXXXXX it's secure brick, doesn't it?

Last edited by cucholix,

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KhaderWelaye I did find that the injector doesn't warn you if put an incorrect ID, for example I put 0004000252345A4A and it continue building the title, if it install in a folder other than 00050000XXXXXXXX it's secure brick, doesn't it?
I don't do any validation on the Title ID, essentially the program generates a Title ID that will work in normal scenarios for all intents and purposes, and if someone screws with the TitleID and bricks that's on them.

Edit: I guess one thing I could do is separate the 00050002 portion into a separate box that can't be edited, that way it's a little more "brick safe"

Last edited by TeconMoon,
Reactions: cucholix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi