Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

randralvarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So I added the HBL2HBC elf, I'm now seeing the homebrew channel and Nintendont, but I have no Wiimote. Is there a way to this with the gamepad or do I need a Wiimote?

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I injected Luigi's Mansion forced to 4:3 because it supossed doesn't have widescreen support, but found the game looks horizontally shrink.

Anyone knows the native aspect ratio for Luigi's Mansion?

randralvarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Can you use classic controller pro?
My pro controller doesn't sync with the Wii U on vWii mode.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It synced! Now I'm running hbl2hbc. Hope the pro controller works there, because on the vWii menu screen, the only buttons recognized were + and -

Well,, that didn't work, the pro controller won't sync

randralvarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I was able to solve it!
For those of you running into the same problem, here's what I did.
I followed this guy's tutorial
Since I have no Wiimote, I had to resort on using a nintendont forwarder so I had gamepad functionality, then I set the auto boot function on, then I loaded my cfw and started my Twin Snakes inject.
Finally, it took me way too much time and people can't find out what was the issue
The issue is that you have to start Nintendont at least once and set auto boot on.
That's it. Look for a forwarder if you can't access your vwii because of no wiimote

Reactions: Blaze Uchiha

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to inject a Wiiware forwarder yet?
Have you tried it out and reported back yet? Just don't enable c2w and see if it works. I don't see why it wouldn't. If not, and the WiiWare is installed, you can get the ID of that channel and make a forwarder yourself or use fix94's tools.

Reactions: DarthDub

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried it out and reported back yet? Just don't enable c2w and see if it works. I don't see why it wouldn't. If not, and the WiiWare is installed, you can get the ID of that channel and make a forwarder yourself or use fix94's tools.
Iam2Smart made me a Final Fantasy 4 The after years channel that works without gamepad support and one that has it but says its missing loader.dol. He says he will look into gamepad support without the loader.dol is missing error. Wad files installed on vWii is still required obviously, but it does work. I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to do this one myself, but he seemed to figure it out for me. That and I'm no good at Photo Editing for banners/icon/splashes and all that jazz. You can find it here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cfg-usb-loader-wii-u-forwarder.487914/#post-7658376

Last edited by Blaze Uchiha,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iam2Smart made me a Final Fantasy 4 The after years channel that works without gamepad support and one that has it but says its missing loader.dol. He says he will look into gamepad support without the loader.dol is missing error. Wad files installed on vWii is still required obviously, but it does work. I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to do this one myself, but he seemed to figure it out for me. That and I'm no good at Photo Editing for banners/icon/splashes and all that jazz. You can find it here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cfg-usb-loader-wii-u-forwarder.487914/#post-7658376
Can't you just ask him how he created it?

EverXII

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry for the dumb question, but do i need to buy specifically an WII virtual console game, or can i buy any virtual console game like N64, NES or GBA ?

Last edited by EverXII,

Jalink9406

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If a Wii inject boots and shows "Disc could not be read, please refer to the user manual", does it mean it's not compatible as inject? I've tried two different isos with same result. Is there anything I can try to make it work?

IiZabrakiI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I posted earlier but it might have gotten lost. How are you guys getting WiiSXR to load? I have tried using the forwarder built with the script but I always boot into a black screen.

I can load WiiSXR just fine I. vWii mode but a forwarder always leads to a black screen.

I was having issues. What finally solved it for me was, make sure you have boot.dol in SD://apps/wiisxr also make sure you have the BIOS in SD://wiisxr. Where I actually ran into my issue causing black screen was when using the injector.
Put the forwarder's don't.dol into the source_files folder with your banner and icon. Start the injector and make sure you say yes to Wii remote passthrough. You can then say yes or no to the next two options as you choose.

cpstylez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am encountering a strange issue.

I have successfully installed Luigi's Mansion, Melee & Sunshine and they all run fine on the gamepad booted right from the Wii U screen..

However when I install new games (Strikers, Mario Party, F-Zero), they install just fine and boot up the splash screen, but then the Wii U completely turns after the Nintendont initialization screen.

I should mentioned I am using Wii U Helper to create the install-able WUP files.

Could it be the version of nintendont on my SD? I recently updated it to the latest version.

tallpr24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i use the script file and tell it not to ask for gamepad controls? i just want to install the wii games with regular wii mote support. I dont want the prompt to come up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone