Hacking CFG USB Loader Wii U Forwarder

Iam2smart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iconTex.png I had some spare time and I know some people prefer CFG USB loader of the others so i made this install able forwarder to the Wii U home menu.
*Before you install you have to have your vWii homebrewed to be able to do this.*

-Installation
1.Drag all the folders from inside the placeinROOTSD folder to your Wii U's SD card.
2.Once that is done power on your Wii U and go to the vWii.
3.Once on the vWii menu go to the homebrew channel and install the wad with WAD manager(or an other type of wad installer) and wait for that to complete.
4.Once it has completed you can go and open it from the vWii menu to make sure it works and you can load your games off your Hard drive(If you have two hard drives like me then I suggest to use UStealth for your vWii hard drive then it will block the Wii U's format nag)
5.Once you have tested everything go back to the Wii U menu(Make sure you either have Mocha CFW, Haxchi, or Coldboot Hax) and then you want to run the homebrew launcher and start up Wup installer or Y-mod or Wup installer GX2 then install the CFG USB Loader.
6.Once it has finished go back to the Wii U menu and you should see CFG USB Loader on the Wii U menu, now just test that it works by starting it and you should load straight to Configurable USB Loader

Hope you enjoy. :)

Attachments

• Wii U configurable USB Loader.part01.rar
    2 MB · Views: 2,812
  • Wii U configurable USB Loader.part02.rar
    2 MB · Views: 2,506
  • Wii U configurable USB Loader.part03.rar
    2 MB · Views: 2,404
  • Wii U configurable USB Loader.part04.rar
    2 MB · Views: 2,358
  • Wii U configurable USB Loader.part05.rar
    2 MB · Views: 2,349
  • Wii U configurable USB Loader.part06.rar
    2 MB · Views: 2,396
  • Wii U configurable USB Loader.part07.rar
    2 MB · Views: 2,375
  • Wii U configurable USB Loader.part08.rar
    2 MB · Views: 2,400
  • Wii U configurable USB Loader.part09.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,391
Last edited by Iam2smart,

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make a Wiiware forwarder? I'm looking for a forwarder for Final Fantasy 4 The After Years and DLC.

Iam2smart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make a Wiiware forwarder? I'm looking for a forwarder for Final Fantasy 4 The After Years and DLC.
I can I will start working on that right now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It looks like wii ware is the wii services are you sure you did not mean wii flow

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It looks like wii ware is the wii services are you sure you did not mean wii flow
yeah I meant Wiiware. Final Fantasy 4 The After Years is a Wiiware game. Thank you for looking into this.

Iam2smart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW how do you do this? I want to inject Super Mario 64 Star Road and Super Mario 64 Last Impact into an autobooter Not64 VC inject, but I don't know how.
Well I made the Final Fantasy IV forwarder but i am not going to provide the .wad file i used if you don't have it do a quick google search and download it and then it should work

Attachments

• Final Fantasy IV.part01.rar
    2 MB · Views: 377
  • Final Fantasy IV.part02.rar
    2 MB · Views: 306
  • Final Fantasy IV.part03.rar
    2 MB · Views: 283
  • Final Fantasy IV.part04.rar
    2 MB · Views: 313
  • Final Fantasy IV.part05.rar
    2 MB · Views: 331
  • Final Fantasy IV.part06.rar
    2 MB · Views: 333
  • Final Fantasy IV.part07.rar
    2 MB · Views: 316
  • Final Fantasy IV.part08.rar
    2 MB · Views: 342
  • Final Fantasy IV.part09.rar
    846.3 KB · Views: 260
Reactions: Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I made the Final Fantasy IV forwarder but i am not going to provide the .wad file i used if you don't have it do a quick google search and download it and then it should work
That's fine I already have it. I just needed a forwarder for it. Thank you very much, you really are a life-saver:P

Iam2smart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you could point me to a step by step tutorial, I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it, but if you can figure it out, that'd be great too.
What do you mean i can create vc 64 injects for you because there is no tutorial or do you want it like on the vWii

Forgot to mention use the tutorial at the top of this fourm

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean i can create vc 64 injects for you because there is no tutorial or do you want it like on the vWii
Not with the official VC injects - they're not as good and the compatibilty sucks. What I'm looking for with the Mario games is the roms to autoboot into the game using the overclocked Not64 VC with the custom banners/icons/bootsounds for the roms. Basically I want to be able to load the VC from the Wii U menu and it look like its own game. You know what I mean? Not64 does have autoboot option built in, but I don't think I've ever known any games to be directly injected into it(similar to the way the Gamecube VC's are injected into Nintendont). The problem is, there is no gamepad support for Not64 yet, so classic controller is the only option for it.

Iam2smart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant for Not64 similar to the way Nintedont boots up games. BTW there's no gamepad support for the Final Fantasy 4 Forwarder but it works great. Does Wiiware have Gamepad support?
I don't think so because i even researched it and can't find anything on gamepad support for vWii

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so because i even researched it and can't find anything on gamepad support for vWii
Some vWii games do have gamepad support, others aren't compatible with it at all. I think it more or less depends on whether it requires the Wiimote or if it is compatible with the classic controller. In Final Fantasy 4's case, it is compatible with the classic controller, so it might work. Can you upload the files you used to make the forwarder?

Iam2smart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here try this one this one supports the gamepad

Attachments

• Final Fantasy IV The After Years.part1.rar
    2 MB · Views: 294
  • Final Fantasy IV The After Years.part2.rar