Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Kantus88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
they both can't save because there's no memory card detected. Where do I enable it? It doesn't do such thing when the injector generate the file.

You can create a Nintendont forwarder channel or inject a game without autoboot so you can change the options of Nintendont to emulate Memory cards.

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
either way i set it the dpad was wrong, first i removed -passthrough and the controls where sideways, then in place of -passthrough i put -wiimote and the same happened, then i put -vertical and same
Am also having control problems with my wiiware game castlevania rebirth. Did you manage to fix your controls problem? if so please tell me how you did it. thanks

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm surprised no one is having the same issue as me.

From version 2.2.4 on, even though I say no when asked if I'd like to emulate the Wiimote, my Wii Injects always end up emulating the Wiimote.

Last edited by MG4M3R,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about Gamecube injecting, so I tested some games (Spiderman 2 and Digimon Rumble Arena), they both can't save because there's no memory card detected. Where do I enable it? It doesn't do such thing when the injector generate the file.

Also, how to re-map the button configuration? Spiderman 2 told me to jump with A but I can only jump when pressed B on gamepad. But Digimon Rumble Arena mapped correctly.
When you press the minus button it turns the a,b,x,y, buttons in a full spin so A=B, B=Y, Y=X, and X=A, Pressing minus again turns it back

warpig81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In need of help.

I’ve used this script to create the installable folder with a couple GCube games. I’ve also created an install folder using the wii u USB helper app method also. Neither install works whether it’s installed with wup installer y or gx2. The game loads to a splash screen (the .png) and then it goes black and locks up the wii u.

I’ve got cfw which auto boots and the games show as installed to the usual home page along with all the actual wii u games but just won’t work.
I just installed a bunch of gamecube games today and have the exact same problem. I stumbled upon a temporary solution. I noticed that after turning on your console (i use cbhc), if i go into the vWii menu, then immediately back to the Wii U menu, then all of my injected gamecube games work perfectly. If I do not boot into vWii first, then I get the same result (splash screen then black and I have to pull the plug to reboot). Hope someone finds a better solution soon but its an ok workaround for now.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed a bunch of gamecube games today and have the exact same problem. I stumbled upon a temporary solution. I noticed that after turning on your console (i use cbhc), if i go into the vWii menu, then immediately back to the Wii U menu, then all of my injected gamecube games work perfectly. If I do not boot into vWii first, then I get the same result (splash screen then black and I have to pull the plug to reboot). Hope someone finds a better solution soon but its an ok workaround for now.

does that happen with the nintendont channel as well? a lot of people seem to be having this issue. I've never experienced myself, but a lot of people have. I've never stumbled on a solution for it.

warpig81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does that happen with the nintendont channel as well? a lot of people seem to be having this issue. I've never experienced myself, but a lot of people have. I've never stumbled on a solution for it.
i actually would like to try that. every time i try to create a nintendont channel with the script, i get an error saying my source is bad. I have gone into nintendont through vwii and the games boot perfectly fine.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's one on the forums somewhere.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here it is I believe:
you cant post that

Its agaist the rules sharing premade WiiVC injections since those includes fw.img and other stuff.
Can you edit out the link to mega

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
you cant post that

Can you edit out the link to mega
Hi Wicksand just thought i let you no that i have controls working although theres 2 wiiware games that dont work properly-CASTLEVANIA REBIRTH and Contra REBIRTH it feels like the buttons are sticking. Have you had the same problem

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Wicksand just thought i let you no that i have controls working although theres 2 wiiware games that dont work properly-CASTLEVANIA REBIRTH and Contra REBIRTH it feels like the buttons are sticking. Have you had the same problem
I didnt try them yet, did you tell it to emulate cc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0