Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also having never played Mega Man 9, it looks like the kind of game that you'd play holding the Wii Remote horizontally, not vertically? Maybe I'm confusing the actual usage of the flags haha.
guess the naming is indeed turned around, oh well. easiest to remember is if the game has controls turned around weirdly you set that option and it'll work :P

Reactions: WesMods

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also having never played Mega Man 9, it looks like the kind of game that you'd play holding the Wii Remote horizontally, not vertically? Maybe I'm confusing the actual usage of the flags haha.
either way i set it the dpad was wrong, first i removed -passthrough and the controls where sideways, then in place of -passthrough i put -wiimote and the same happened, then i put -vertical and same

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: WesMods

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this what we're using to install Mega Man 9 and 10 @FIX94? https://github.com/FIX94/wiivc_chan_booter
Forgive me if that's a dumb question at this point, it's 2:30am here and I'm trying to catch up with all the great WiiU threads all at once here tonight. So much great work guys, Thanks SO much for all this! Multiple dreams coming true here :D @FIX94 so appreciative of what you've done for all of us, had to be said. The amount of times i've seen your name written somewhere on something whether it be a console or a PC screen somewhere you've made my interest in this hobby grow immensely. I bow to you sir ;)

Last edited by WesMods,

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yup, thats the only way to boot up channels. and @wicksand420 since I have both installed and they are just fine, you should go through your steps carefully again, in the end your fw.img used should have a CRC32 of 914457ac.
Is there a tutorial for this available? It looks like I have to compile this program from the download on your github, is that right? I can't sleep now that I know I can list Mega Man 1-10 on my WiiU menu!! :D Can't wait to figure out over clocked NOT64 amd make WiiU VC titles for Mario Pary 1 and 3 and make the Mario Partys from 1-10 all on one screen as well. My OCD can't wait!

Last edited by WesMods,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a tutorial for this available? It looks like I have to compile this program from the download on your github, is that right? I can't sleep now that I know I can list Mega Man 1-10 on my WiiU menu!! :D
I provide binaries for everything I put out on github, always make sure to read the README at the bottom of the page and click the "release" tab on top.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is sign_c2w_patcher console wide or only for compiled apps so far? Can I use it for regular vWii homebrew or do I need to recompile whatever homebrew I want to use? I can't find much information outside of casual talk in the thread right now, there isn't a topic for it or anything, so I'm a little lost as to what it can and can't do at the moment. Thanks for the help :)

Last edited by lisreal2401,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is sign_c2w_patcher console wide or only for compiled apps so far? Can I use it for regular vWii homebrew or do I need to recompile whatever homebrew I want to use?
Its really just for apps that need it, like not64 and wiisxr, i'd imagine anything that runs slowly on wii would benefit from this patch

SerjTargarien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to have individual nincfg.bin files for each injected GameCube game? I'm trying to make widescreen work across the board and when I leave the widescreen hack activated some game that didn't have the widescreen option natively such as Mario Kart Double Dash work flawlessly in widescreen, while some game that had it such as TimeSplitters Future Perfect work with a smaller screen and a weird aspect ratio. This would be easily fixed if i could have different configs for each game. so I hope this is possible. Thanks for the flawless script. It's working perfectly. Looking forward to the app version of it.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to have individual nincfg.bin files for each injected GameCube game? I'm trying to make widescreen work across the board and when I leave the widescreen hack activated some game that didn't have the widescreen option natively such as Mario Kart Double Dash work flawlessly in widescreen, while some game that had it such as TimeSplitters Future Perfect work with a smaller screen and a weird aspect ratio. This would be easily fixed if i could have different configs for each game. so I hope this is possible. Thanks for the flawless script. It's working perfectly. Looking forward to the app version of it.
EDIT: if i remember correctly there is a force 4:3 in the script, sorry, its early here.

Last edited by wicksand420,
Reactions: SerjTargarien

SerjTargarien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There actually is. It doesn't solve my problem per se, but a can deal with hanging Nintendon't's setting manually for now, as I love every game to fill the screen if I can help it. Thanks nonetheless. ^_^

Reactions: wicksand420

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There actually is. It doesn't solve my problem per se, but a can deal with hanging Nintendon't's setting manually for now, as I love every game to fill the screen if I can help it. Thanks nonetheless. ^_^
yeah, sorry for pointing you to the dol, i was just on the nfs2iso2nfs thread and thought i was still there

Reactions: SerjTargarien

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1