Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah, thank you
No problem

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wii U Pro Controller works flawlessly though. Weird, though they shared the same dead zones.
I have to get a real wii u pro controller, when i bought my console I cheeped out and got the knockoff pro controller, it works great in wii u games, but is wonky as hell in homebrew and wii games.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have to get a real wii u pro controller, when i bought my console I cheeped out and got the knockoff pro controller, it works great in wii u games, but is wonky as hell in homebrew and wii games.
The controller is awesome, feels pretty comfy, and the batteries, oh man I can't remember the last time I recharged it, the thing last forever.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The controller is awesome, feels pretty comfy, and the batteries, oh man I can't remember the last time I recharged it, the thing last forever.
yeah, they are like 30 bucks on ebay now, I'll have to get one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Clayman ahoy, Skullmonkeys works, as long as you dont run and jump on a skullmonkeys head, it makes some weird sound effects that don't go away until you die

Borsalino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I noticed a logging option in nintendont settings. Is that the ndebug.log file located at the root of the sd card?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

spraydom22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel

Funny you mention batteries. I had a genuine wiimote and a chinese knockoff addon wii motion plus. I went through 3 pairs of AA batteries to get through skyward sword.

When replayed on a genuine wiimotion plus controller, I went through maybe 1/2 a single pair for the whole game. Seems the generics chew through batteries.

Last edited by spraydom22,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo