Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I see that this is hot :P I've tried to convert DBZ BT3 with Gamepad support and it worked, however it shows a nag saying that there is not classic controller connected even it is responding when I press buttons, but it doesn't let me go through the main menu.
I've also tried with Super Mario Sunshine, but when I ran the Script it didn't let me use the file with the gcm extension, so I Hadas to use it with iso and for what I've beendet reading I need to use the Beta version.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there we go
same goes for wii homebrews (tried to inject WiiXplorer)
Both GameCube and Homebrew rely on the same base, have you modified any files in the TOOLS\HOMEBREWBASE\ folder? The logs show that no files are being copied from that directory properly. I would recommend that you try re-downloading the script.

unknowwiiplayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
ffs i keep getting this error .-.

nlCB4O7V.JPG

It seems that the Nintendont you're using is not the right one as there says Wii and not Wii VC
Download Nintendont from here https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/
[I'd pm but need 10 posts e-e]
20170920_154343.jpg

Also, about the non rotating buttons here is a video of it

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Both GameCube and Homebrew rely on the same base, have you modified any files in the TOOLS\HOMEBREWBASE\ folder? The logs show that no files are being copied from that directory properly. I would recommend that you try re-downloading the script.
redownloaded the script 2.0 beta, replaced the tools folder.. same error

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are making a iso with wit then yes, i'm not sure about the script though, but you rename it to main.dol
If you are making a iso with wit then yes, i'm not sure about the script though, but you rename it to main.dol
im not making an iso im just interested in the gamecube side of things. thanks for your help :)

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've used the script and successfully created Wii VC titles for SNES9X and USBloader GX as I want to use it for visual reasons, it shows the pictures.. anyway

This is the issue: USBloader boots, but I cannot click on the view for the little TV screens, there's an error message. Also, once a title is selected, where usually it reads: WII MENU and START and times started: 0, there is nothing, it's just blank. I know how it's supposed to look so when I hover over the buttons the WiiMote gives feedback and I can acutally launch the title.

Is this issue because of the beta script or becaues of the boot.dol that I used, or both?

Jenntlemann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been answered yet, but when I try to inject Klonoa Wii (USA), it errors out. Here's the log files. (It says 1.0.6, but 2.0.0 errors too.)

Attachments

• log.txt
    50.4 KB · Views: 177
  • errorlog.txt
    76 bytes · Views: 255

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't get the autoboot file working I got a black screen again like the last one for some reason? I see there are two types?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

gamecube games running perfectly on wiiu nand and usb
installed using mocha cfw by wup installer GX2
see the configuration options in nintendont
I have only enabled widescreen wiiu option and memorycard emulation
my nintendont files here -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_B-GhXbMhP5Z0RjR00wSUhlTFk

Did you manage to get the autoboot files working I was wandering which one you used?

Edit: I think the autobooter function is only for wiiu injected homebrew.iso's. I think it needs to be implemented into the app for it too work properly as an in built option, it wont work just off your sd card. I didn't know this until I red the instructions.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: