Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's working now :)
but WiiSXR still can't boot to the WiiU menue when pressing exit, it just freezes in a black screen

Hold the power button the gamepad. when it says to hit it again. hit it again. it will shut the console down. but better than having to pull the plug everytime from trying to hit quit.

Reactions: aarti

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hold the power button the gamepad. when it says to hit it again. hit it again. it will shut the console down. but better than having to pull the plug everytime from trying to hit quit.
doesn't work for me. The gamepad turns off, the wiiu not. Have to plug it from electricity every time

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't work for me. The gamepad turns off, the wiiu not. Have to plug it from electricity every time
No I mean DO NOT hit quit. hold the power button on gamepad a few seconds, then a screen pops up saying to hit power again to turn off. then hit power button again.

Reactions: aarti

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder what will happen if I use the extra clock speed for Nintendont? I'll come back to you guys later after I test it.
nintendont doesnt have the clocks adjusted, so expect crashes.
also for wii games, this also wont really work as those expect the wii clock so they'll crash as well.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nintendont doesnt have the clocks adjusted, so expect crashes.
also for wii games, this also wont really work as those expect the wii clock so they'll crash as well.
Megaman x4 is now a pleasure to play thanks mate. Although there is some weird tearing (this happend before the boost in speed too) is there some sort of vsync setting that can be enabled?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Megaman x4 is now a pleasure to play thanks mate. Although there is some weird tearing (this happend before the boost in speed too) is there some sort of vsync setting that can be enabled?
well wiisx has issues not related to speed like gfx bugs and crahses, we cant fix everything with just cpu power lol.

Reactions: A Plus Ric

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well wiisx has issues not related to speed like gfx bugs and crahses, we cant fix everything with just cpu power lol.
I understand that, but my thinking was vsync may have been disabled in source for speed reasons back in the day and now there is no reason to have it disabled?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: There is a panda in chat.