Hacking [Release] wiiBATu, a super simple rednand, haxchi and wuphax installer

opendata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone was having issues prepping their sd it should be fixed now also later today I'll be adding support for the new wuphax and haxchi installers

Last edited by opendata,
D

Deleted-19228

I ran this and it generated two fw.img files. one in a rednand folder and one above it. Different file sizes, which should be used?

Also, am I missing something? What folder is CFWBooter in. I don't see a folder labelled that when using option 3 (Conventional) EDIT: NVM Haxchi can boot into the fw.img still need to know which file to use.

EDIT: Rednand folder fw.img is for rednand, one above it is for syspatches.

Last edited by ,

opendata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ran this and it generated two fw.img files. one in a rednand folder and one above it. Different file sizes, which should be used?

Also, am I missing something? What folder is CFWBooter in. I don't see a folder labelled that when using option 3 (Conventional) EDIT: NVM Haxchi can boot into the fw.img still need to know which file to use.

EDIT: Rednand folder fw.img is for rednand, one above it is for syspatches.
Cfwbooter is in the wiiu/apps folder

D

Deleted-19228

Yea still no clue what you are talking about though. There is no folder that says "cfwbooter" but it didn't matter since I decided to use haxchi anyway.

opendata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just released an update alowing you to use the hbl versions of haxchi and wuphax, if you find any bugs let me know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь