Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pz64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^same problem for me

Attachments

• sonic fail.PNG
    sonic fail.PNG
    21.3 KB · Views: 891

Unknown2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Kinda weird, I used to unpack the isos/gcm files into same harddrive where Wii U USB Helper was installed, then it crashed instantly when reaching Phase 4, but then I unrared isos/gcm to another harddrive and the program takes several minutes on phase 4 before it crashes. Same issue but it seems to come further in the process before it runs into the error.

SedRick_M89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda weird, I used to unpack the isos/gcm files into same harddrive where Wii U USB Helper was installed, then it crashed instantly when reaching Phase 4, but then I unrared isos/gcm to another harddrive and the program takes several minutes on phase 4 before it crashes. Same issue but it seems to come further in the process before it runs into the error.
It shouldn't take a few minutes at all, I assume the hard drive you moved it to is just much slower.
When it was working for me it was taking less than a minute for the whole process, considering all its doing is scrubbing the iso then packing it.

Unknown2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Crazy stuff, it got solved.
I only had 64bit java installed and when I installed latest 32bit (x86) java the Gamecube injection started to work :), at least it passes step 4 and indicates everything went fine! I have not had the time to test the injected iso yet thou.
((both 32bit and 64bit java can coexist so no problems having both installed at the same time))

Thanks for the help Sebastien.

Last edited by Unknown2,

Gurken

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I can´t inject Super Smash Brothers Brawl (EUR), everything else worked fine. Got Error Message while fetching Data, that path of ticket can´t be found on ...000500001E534250/workdir.tmp2. But paths name is ....000500001E534250/workdir.tmp (without 2). Is there something wrong or didn´t I see anything? Oh, before I forget I would love to see Rayman 3 in one of the next injections :D

Last edited by Gurken,

pz64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to install both java x86 and x64.
YUP, I just had to install java x64 an it worked, I'm not sure if I have X36 installed, should I download that too? I mean it works now after installing x64 so I probably shouldn't worry about getting X36 But you did highlight "BOTH" so maybe I should? anyway thank you Hikari06 ur the MAN!!!!

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I can´t inject Super Smash Brothers Brawl (EUR), everything else worked fine. Got Error Message while fetching Data, that path of ticket can´t be found on ...000500001E534250/workdir.tmp2. But paths name is ....000500001E534250/workdir.tmp (without 2). Is there something wrong or didn´t I see anything? Oh, before I forget I would love to see Rayman 3 in one of the next injections :D
What is the complete path of your DATA directory?

Every time i try to input the url it errors :(

**** link
Please edit your post and remove the link of the website.

Please send me a screenshot of the error message.

So does anyone know my issue?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Are you using a CFW?

REAVERS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is the complete path of your DATA directory?

Please edit your post and remove the link of the website.

Please send me a screenshot of the error message.

Are you using a CFW?

Its ok now i got it working thanksa for the help :)

SedRick_M89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

still having the issue.. after java

What error message are you getting?
ok java fixed the iso packing but i am still getting a black screen on boot, if i tap the touch screen a little 'no touchy' icon pops up..
im on 5.5.1 autoboot haxchi cbhc 1.6
nintendont is on my sd just as usb helper puts it...
GC game is installed on the USB.
any suggestions?

EDIT!:
ok got it working through trial and error.
what i did was install nintendont & the forwarder (from usb helper) to the NAND.
and copied an older version of nintendont i had to the SD (which was giving me the "could not load kernel from NAND" error.
I then allowed USB helper to prepare the SD over what was already on the SD and now it works..

EDIT #2
I take that back, i installed a few more games, now they all boot to black screen again -_-

Last edited by SedRick_M89,

MusicallyInspired

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Getting this error on launch today. Worked fine yesterday. I notice the website is down as well. Was it a forced takedown? The program just shuts down after the error message rendering the program unusable. Is there a way to skip the update check? Or is it something else it's doing?

wiiuusbhelper_error.jpg

Last edited by MusicallyInspired,

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been getting an error too. I thought it was a .NET error, because that's what comes up. "An Invalid IP Address was specified.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
ok java fixed the iso packing but i am still getting a black screen on boot, if i tap the touch screen a little 'no touchy' icon pops up..
im on 5.5.1 autoboot haxchi cbhc 1.6
nintendont is on my sd just as usb helper puts it...
GC game is installed on the USB.
any suggestions?

EDIT!:
ok got it working through trial and error.
what i did was install nintendont & the forwarder (from usb helper) to the NAND.
and copied an older version of nintendont i had to the SD (which was giving me the "could not load kernel from NAND" error.
I then allowed USB helper to prepare the SD over what was already on the SD and now it works..

EDIT #2

I take that back, i installed a few more games, now they all boot to black screen again -_-

Unfortunately that's an issue with Nintendont that some people have. There isn't much I can do myself so I recommend that you report this directly to the developers, sorry.

Getting this error on launch today. Worked fine yesterday. I notice the website is down as well. Was it a forced takedown? The program just shuts down after the error message rendering the program unusable. Is there a way to skip the update check? Or is it something else it's doing?

View attachment 105097
I've been getting an error too. I thought it was a .NET error, because that's what comes up. "An Invalid IP Address was specified.

It appears some dns servers have not yet registered the record update.
Try running the following command :
ipconfig /flushdns

If that does not help, try rebooting your router so it can update its records.

Reactions: pz64 and Fil o_O

SHJordan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there, first of all thank you very much for this project!

I have a question, the region select on the start of the program refers to the rom or the server which files are downloaded? Cause i want to play my games on Portuguese, and as far as i know they are only available on the EUR roms right? The issue is... using US servers, i can get my max speed.. while using the EUR servers seems to get only 1/10 of my connection speed.

Can you help with this matter?

Have a nice day! =D And thank you again!

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi there, first of all thank you very much for this project!

I have a question, the region select on the start of the program refers to the rom or the server which files are downloaded? Cause i want to play my games on Portuguese, and as far as i know they are only available on the EUR roms right? The issue is... using US servers, i can get my max speed.. while using the EUR servers seems to get only 1/10 of my connection speed.

Can you help with this matter?

Have a nice day! =D And thank you again!
Well the app is using the eShop servers so I guess it's reasonable to think the content is delivered better in the appropriate region. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about it.

No the server is not down, I am monitoring it and most of the users are able to reach it as we speak, it's just as I said above.
Earlier in the day my hosting provider changed the authoritative name servers back to theirs instead of cloudflare's. I have since reverted the changes but DNS servers might cache the replies for a while which is why some servers (including the one used by the site you linked) still report a nxdomain error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol