Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

matruka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One Question: So COD Games are not available in this method using title keys since they were released on retail cd's.

Can i just borrow the original CD from a friend and somehow dump it and install via WUP Installer / or another method, so that it appears on my homescreen next to the other games?

EDIT: Also is there an equivalent of this program for wii games? an easy place to download wii games with full speed?

Last edited by matruka,

RoDryBones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hmm, that's weird, I don't have a classic controller at hand to test but it should be the second payer since the gamepad is the first one. Perhaps you have another controller like a Wii U Pro controller or another wiimote which is already connected ?

Well, the 3rd player thing only happened in Kirby Air Ride, in Double Dash it connects as the 2nd controller, so it's fine I guess. And you just added F-Zero! That's freaking awesome man! Thanks!

cholaloula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
One Question: So COD Games are not available in this method using title keys since they were released on retail cd's.

Can i just borrow the original CD from a friend and somehow dump it and install via WUP Installer / or another method, so that it appears on my homescreen next to the other games?

EDIT: Also is there an equivalent of this program for wii games? an easy place to download wii games with full speed?

No equivalent for Wii, neither for GC. the Wii U and 3DS games you see here are provided by Nintendo's server, that app is just to have a backup copy... ;)

matruka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No equivalent for Wii, neither for GC. the Wii U and 3DS games you see here are provided by Nintendo's server, that app is just to have a backup copy... ;)
i see. but is there a way i can install a borrowed cd from a friend to my usb drive and play without the cd? (just like with this wiiu usb helper method)

matruka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, either from a friend or an internet site from a friend...
ok and how do i do that? sry if that's in the wrong topic... maybe it works with this wii u usb helper.
i have my wii u for 3 days and i'm kinda a noob. i read something about dumping discs? so what do i have to do if a friend would lend me a real cd? and what would change if a friend gave me a internet site? :)

Vibhor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I keep getting this error whenever I run the updater. Can't install the software at all. What can I do to solve this? This didn't happen before.
wii u.png

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I keep getting this error whenever I run the updater. Can't install the software at all. What can I do to solve this? This didn't happen before.
View attachment 102417
Please try with this alternate installer,
http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/setup.exe
ok and how do i do that? sry if that's in the wrong topic... maybe it works with this wii u usb helper.
i have my wii u for 3 days and i'm kinda a noob. i read something about dumping discs? so what do i have to do if a friend would lend me a real cd? and what would change if a friend gave me a internet site? :)
Use that to dump the disc
https://wiiu.guide/disc2app.html

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, they all work with the gamepad.

Thank you so much for this, and for your reply! After you mentioned that I went ahead and clicked on one. It then showed me the new process (nice GUI for the process BTW). The injecting worked great for Eternal Darkness and Luigi's Mansion.

Now, are you ever interested in making a generic Gamecube "game" up there so we can inject any GC game? Or are you only willing to do the ones you've tested and know how to script perfectly?

Thanks again!

Vibhor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I can open that link in my web browser but when I run the setup it keeps giving me that error. I already allowed the program through the firewall

Last edited by Vibhor,

matruka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If there is a new Update for a Game, do I have to delete the old one first in drive management? Or will the new Update install over the old one? I just don't want to waste Space for Stuff that is not needed.

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If there is a new Update for a Game, do I have to delete the old one first in drive management? Or will the new Update install over the old one? I just don't want to waste Space for Stuff that is not needed.
Just update without deleting anything. It worked for me.

SedRick_M89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will the gamecube games work with the gamecube controller adapter?

Are we likely to see a gamecube game launcher like USB loader gx that has loads of options? Cheats, etc

Van28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so after rebooting the pc everything worked fine
But when i boot up the game on the wii u i get the error "boot.dol not found"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...