42 vote(s)
    15.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otakyon

Otakyon Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Installed Paper Mario and Kirby Air Ride on Nand, but i get an error when I try to open them on CFW Mocha, but when moved on the USB drive and they worked like a charm!
    There is a way to play GC games using a Pro controller or GC controller with the adapter for Player 1? I'm getting terrible lag from the normal Gamepad and I can't play Paper Mario using the player 2

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. TheAgentSmith

TheAgentSmith Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    same here with Luigis Mansion. I think its an internal server error :/ maybe he will fix it sooner or later :)

Unbenannt.PNG

3. Elkah

Elkah Member
    Newcomer

i have that too with luigis mansion and super mario sunshine... hope they will fix that soon too

4. Van28

Van28 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    i fixed by rebooting the pc
    But now i get the "boot.dol not found" error when launching the game

5. purplegreendave

Newcomer

Canada
    I just donated and tried to enter my donation key... But the app didn't care!
    I clicked "I have a donate key" and it just took my word for it.

Anyway, doesn't really matter to me just thought you might like to know.

I am curious who else I could donate to. The inject scripts for Wii and GCN games are amazing, are they built on someone else's code?

6. gutoblauth

gutoblauth Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Long time I don't turn on my Wii U, and now I do not know if my games, such as BotW, also their DLC(s), are updated.
    Is there anyway to check all my library just by connection to my PC or something?

Launched the Transfer Tool (Not familiarized with it, but had it) on Wii U to see if it gives me any hint, but it only gives me the option to install what I already have downloaded on my PC.
    I don't know if the tool will verify the game internally, or something like that, so I didn't got any further.

7. alonzondavis

alonzondavis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So uh when is any the Sonic gc would be ready to install ?

I only use this to get the gc games working on my wii u gamepad.

Also on Melee I have a SD remix iso, it wont let me install that one since its only looking for the oringal iso, is there a way to install custom isos like this of the same game via this method of usb installing?

8. Elkah

Elkah Member
    Newcomer

Even after rebooted the pc, always the same error message :/

9. Hikari06

OP Hikari06 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Ecuador
    This was probably a temporary service outage from the hosting provider, this sometimes happens but it usually does not last very long.

You have to use the "Prepare my SD" button in the injection tool first.

In order to use a different controller than the game pad, you have to click "no" when asked to use it. There's a catch though, you'll need a wiimote to pass the next screen. But once you do, you can use whatever controller compatible with Nintendont as p1.

Thanks for your donation!
    The app checks your clipboard, so most likely you had copied it :)
    You can check out the "See the Special Thanks" section of the injection tool to see what the app is using.

Well when was approximately the last time you updated the game?

As I've said in the previous posts, I add the games manually since I have to design all the templates and test the games for compatibility. Therefore, games come out slowly but I'm trying to add at least one every day.
    The app will check the iso to make sure it's the appropriate game otherwise there would be no point in adding every entry.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yes.

Otakyon, Cha0sC0re and Elkah like this.
  10. Elkah

Elkah Member
    Newcomer

Thanks a lot ! i will wait for so (i just try again 5 minutes ago) an again a very very big thanks for your software :)

11. Van28

Van28 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    So i fixed mario sunshine (mkdd still doesen't work)
    now... how can i open the nintendont settings?

12. onetrekker

onetrekker Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Hi
    I have put Mario sunshine MKDD Paper mario on the wiiU but now when using the injection tool (games from Eternal darkness onwards) I get an error nfs2isonfs has stopped working.

any clues of what I may be doing incorrectly or something I am missing?

don't worry I've sorted it ... like you said needed some space :) thanks very much for all your effort

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  13. purplegreendave

Newcomer

Canada
    That's probably what it was!

Is there anything users can do to help you with that? There are a few greenlighted games on this list I'd like to play, do you need more than disk image, wallpaper, banner etc?

In the meantime I can just use WiiVC Injector Script, import the output with the batch updater and use this to install them over FTP?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  14. Cha0sC0re

Cha0sC0re Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for everything Hikari06, all I get is blank screen after the "wii" logo for both MKDD and Pokemon

15. Hikari06

Ecuador
    Did you at least see a screen which said "Nintendont" the first time you launched the games?

That's weird, maybe you ran out of space? nfs2iso2nfs needs quite a bit of temporary storage space to work.

You could use the Nintendont channel in USB Helper to do that.

I have not personally tested the script but I guess it should do the job just fine.

By the way, I have set up a little web site http://registration.wiiuusbhelper.com/vote/gamecube.php so you guys can vote on the games you want me to work on first.

Nomelas and purplegreendave like this.
  16. purplegreendave

Newcomer

Canada
    Thanks dude that's amazing

17. Nomelas

Nomelas GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    great work btw. all the games I tested work perfectly. do you have any plans to do Wii games in this same way?

18. vettorodrigo

vettorodrigo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi Guys,

I am also having some issues with the GC games injection. I am able to install them to USB using mocha CFW, however when I try to launch them, I just get the Wii screen , afterwards the screen goes black.I have already prepared the SD card with the required files from nintendont from USB helper. Is there any step that I am missing?P.S:I am using Mocha CFW rednand setting.

19. Hikari06

Ecuador
    Most likely but I'm focusing on GC first.

Afaik you can't use redNand to play Wii VC (and therefore gamecube injections)

Cha0sC0re likes this.
  20. Tardis1

Tardis1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Hi,
    My PC isn't very well :cry: and needs a rebuild (new SSD so not all bad :D) but I have one problem. I cannot see a way to export the library of games installed on the Wii U from USB Helper then import them on the rebuilt machine. I'm guessing these lists must come from a local db or files but can't see where. I've done a search but can't find anything. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

TPJ

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [RELEASE], Windows, Helper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.