Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I really like the USB Helper and it's working great for me, but there is one problem. For example, Professor Layton Games have a US, GB and GER version, but the USB Helper only shows the GB version of the game. Would it be possible to show both games (GB and GER)?
Anyway, great program!

Last edited by Sgoku,

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like the USB Helper and it's working great for me, but there is one problem. For example, Professor Layton Games have a US, GB and GER version, but the USB Helper only shows the GB version of the game. Would it be possible to show both games (GB and GER)?
Anyway, great program!
I might be wrong, but the app only shows one option for EUR, which probably means there's no GER version accessible from it.

Sgoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I might be wrong, but the app only shows one option for EUR, which probably means there's no GER version accessible from it.
Maybe that's the case. But since I don't know how the Downloader gets his games, I thought there might be a problem.

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The introduction of 3DS stuff is fantastic! Perhaps a rename of this great little app? NUS USB Helper?

So I'm noticing a particular 3DS title that IS on that one key site and IS available via other download tools but is NOT available on Wii U USB Helper. Is there a way to manually download titles by TitleID?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Anyway, great program!
The introduction of 3DS stuff is fantastic! Perhaps a rename of this great little app? NUS USB Helper?

So I'm noticing a particular 3DS title that IS on that one key site and IS available via other download tools but is NOT available on Wii U USB Helper. Is there a way to manually download titles by TitleID?
If you notice that particular title is available on that site but not on USB Helper please let me know its titleid so I can add it and every one can enjoy it :)

Last edited by Hikari06,

Sgoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If you notice that particular title is available on that site but not on USB Helper please let me know so I can add it and every one can enjoy it :)
Is the name enough for you? I don't know if it's allowed to post the serials so I'll just post the name for now! Thanks for responding :)

Professor Layton und das Vermächtnis von Aslant ID: 00040000000f3100
Professor Layton und die Maske der Wunder ID: 00040000000a8700
Professor Layton und die ewige Diva ID: 000400000019fb00

There are italian versions of the game too, so if any italian needs it here arre the names:

Il professor Layton e la maschera dei miracoli ID: 00040000000a8a00
Il professor Layton e l'eterna Diva ID: 000400000019fe00

Last edited by Sgoku,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Is the name enough for you? I don't know if it's allowed to post the serials so I'll just post the name for now! Thanks for responding :)

Professor Layton und das Vermächtnis von Aslant
Professor Layton und die Maske der Wunder
Professor Layton und die ewige Diva

There are italian versions of the game too, so if any italian needs it here arre the names:

Il professor Layton e la maschera dei miracoli
Il professor Layton e l'eterna Diva
I would appreciate if you could give me the title ids, it will save me a bit of time :P

Reactions: Sgoku

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Last edited by Hikari06,
Reactions: Sgoku

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Cemu. Then convert to wux. Prefer the 1 file
Well the app already is compatible with CEMU thanks to the "Play" button.
The way it works is by extracting the files. I believe this is the preferred method since it enables easy dlc and update management, plus it saves CEMU the overhead of decryption.

briantho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it just me, or does this program have a huge memory leak when downloading. I've got 24gb of RAM, and after about 30gb of downloads I've already used up more than 70% of memory. I'm running 0.6.1.197, and my system specs are
Windows 10 Home
Intel 3770K CPU
Nvidia 1060 GTX Graphics Card
24GB of DDR3 Desktop RAM
a 2 TB HDD and a 256GB SSD
I did a quick search on this thread, and I saw at least 2 other users are having the same issue. Let me know what I can do to help fix this bug, if anything.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
is it just me, or does this program have a huge memory leak when downloading. I've got 24gb of RAM, and after about 30gb of downloads I've already used up more than 70% of memory. I'm running 0.6.1.197, and my system specs are
Windows 10 Home
Intel 3770K CPU
Nvidia 1060 GTX Graphics Card
24GB of DDR3 Desktop RAM
a 2 TB HDD and a 256GB SSD
I did a quick search on this thread, and I saw at least 2 other users are having the same issue. Let me know what I can do to help fix this bug, if anything.
Hello and thank you for your message.
It appears the issue only occurs when the user has more than 8GB installed.
Could you please tell me how much memory is actually used by the app, as reported by the task manager?

Bardinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, first of all thanks for this huge program,
it seems like even using the new feature of press play in the gui of wiiusb helper, the dlc and updates do not install(or at least in mario kart 8 and super smash bros wii u the version does not change and dlc does not appear)
any idea?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi, first of all thanks for this huge program,
it seems like even using the new feature of press play in the gui of wiiusb helper, the dlc and updates do not install(or at least in mario kart 8 and super smash bros wii u the version does not change and dlc does not appear)
any idea?
Thank you for reporting back. As stated in the original message I have not been able to test it myself since I cannot run cemu on my computer. I need people to report so I can adjust it if required.
Could you please go to DATA/EMULATORS/Cemu/BIN/mlc01/usr/title/00050000/ and take a screenshot of the content of the directory?

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to have the option to tell the program where our version of Cemu is that we already have instead of downloading a new copy of the emulator? I tried testing this out by downloading "New Super Mario Bros. U", and the newest update. (I already had the game on my PC, but couldn't figure out how to update it, so I wanted to try the auto-update feature) I set up Cemu to treat my controller as a Pro Controller, since it can't do Wii Remotes, and I would like to try and set up multiplayer. The game didn't run the update, and the controller was completely useless.

Since you're asking for the directory contents for the other person with the same problem, I need to ask: what exactly do you need in the directory? I went to the same directory and got a single folder marked "10101d00". Inside of that is the "code", "content", and "meta" folders for NSMBU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1