Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
im confused i don't know what to do
The reason the app will not install is because your antivirus might be blocking the domain on which the files are stored, thus preventing the app from working properly. Try adding the domain wiiuusbhelper.com to your whitelist. I cannot give you more precise instructions as the procedure depends on your antivirus, sorry.
I don't do this often - but I wanted to come and congratulate and thank you for this application. It's intuitive, user friendly and it does what you ask it to. File names were always correct. Since i'm kind of a noob with wuds, this program was incredibly helpful. I'm not using CFW yet, since I don't know how risky it is, so I can't speak for DLC.

It's so well made, you could think it was made by nintendo themselves.
Thanks !
Applying mocha is abolutely harmless. It will enable you to install and execute CFW only titles but the patch isn't permanent and will need to be applied every time you boot the system.

uverzawardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I recently decided to give this a shot. But after installing the Wii U USB Helper on my pc, I encounter this error:

005cce1e1f.png

Any thoughts?

jakeem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason the app will not install is because your antivirus might be blocking the domain on which the files are stored, thus preventing the app from working properly. Try adding the domain wiiuusbhelper.com to your whitelist. I cannot give you more precise instructions as the procedure depends on your antivirus, sorry.

Thanks !
Applying mocha is abolutely harmless. It will enable you to install and execute CFW only titles but the patch isn't permanent and will need to be applied every time you boot the system.
Thank u for the help I took the virus protecter off and it worked

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back to my thing about certain updates.... My conclusion this far is that said games do not actually have updates, so zero idea what the additional files are for. I know they don't have actual updates because I purchased used copies of Mario Party & Kirby. They don't update when launched either. How many people are installing updates that are not even updates & no one has any clue what they actually are? Plenty.

People, just connect to the internet when launching a game for the first time instead of relying on what these apps say. There has to be SOME reason why none of them exist for EUR. Because they aren't actual updates.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Right. In this app, games where legitimate tickets are not available are tagged as "CFW Games". That's why I recommended to uncheck "CFW Games" if the poster doesn't want to have to run CFW. (Did you quote me by accident, or are you just adding on to what I said?)

I can assure you that you can't run a game that's tagged as a "CFW Game" unless you own the game on eShop, or you're running CFW/sigpatching of some sort.

I was adding on by saying that you don't need CFW to run normal games, and this application will work for you if you don't use CFW as long as you're not using DLC. DLC and CFW games like homebrew NDS games that need the injection need it.

Reactions: nexusmtz

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks !

Are the Perma CFW like Haxchi or CBHC risky at all? Is there much chance of bricking?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi, I recently decided to give this a shot. But after installing the Wii U USB Helper on my pc, I encounter this error:

005cce1e1f.png

Any thoughts?
Thank you for your message.
I have unfortunately not been able to reproduce it myself so it's hard for me to know exactly what's causing the issue.
Could you provide me with some information about your computer?

Last edited by Hikari06,

powerkarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hikari06

I noticed that some 3ds games are not working, also redownloading does not help.
Can you please check it?

These games FBI failed to install, result code: c8a08035:

Bejeweled Twist
Move your Brain Rollway Puzzle
SPACE INVADERS EXTREME Z
Tetris Party Live.

these games are stuck at the 3ds loading screen:

word puzzles by powgi
Super Smash Bros smash controller
Puzzle Labyrinth
Metroid Prime Federation Force
Mega max x3 SNES
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
Mutant Mudds super challenge
Poochy & Yoshi Woolly World

Thank you for all the work you have done!!!

DustinP

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am running Mocha with W UP installer, and using Wii U Usb Helper to download games.
Most titles I have had no problem installing, but there are a few so far(Yoshi's Story, Wario Land, Wheel of Fortune, and a couple others), that give me an error screen saying "Exception type DSI Occurred". This forces me to do a hard reset. Is there something special to do with the games that give this issue?
Thanks all!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am running Mocha with W UP installer, and using Wii U Usb Helper to download games.
Most titles I have had no problem installing, but there are a few so far(Yoshi's Story, Wario Land, Wheel of Fortune, and a couple others), that give me an error screen saying "Exception type DSI Occurred". This forces me to do a hard reset. Is there something special to do with the games that give this issue?
Thanks all!
Strange I have used the app and downloaded and installed all the game in your list with zero issues.

Reactions: jbuck1975

Zeusarch

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do I uninstall the helper? I messed up and installed it in a folder with a lot of other stuff. What I want is to uninstall it and create its own folder so I can keep my documents organized. The only issue is that I can't find anywhere to do it.

z0nvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Would be nice to have a forwarder channel to your app. Edit: I mean Wii U USB helper transfer tool :D

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Last edited by z0nvy,

z0nvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks all!

I have warrio and Yoshi without having any issue installing/playing, but I'm using haxchi instead of mocha.
Check you are running latest version of each app (mocha, wup installer, USB download helper). Also use USB helper built in copy to sd feature. Other test would be Trying to install with USB helper transfer tool instead wup installer. What Wii U version are you running? I'm in latest. Also please try other sd.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I uninstall the helper? I messed up and installed it in a folder with a lot of other stuff. What I want is to uninstall it and create its own folder so I can keep my documents organized. The only issue is that I can't find anywhere to do it.
It's called setup.exe and updater.exe

Reactions: Zeusarch

uverzawardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hikari06

Like this?
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.161220-1747)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: p7-1210
BIOS: Ver: HOL_706.ROM vHOL7.06
Processor: AMD A6-3620 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8178MB RAM
Page File: 6889MB used, 4977MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Not Available
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode
Current Antivirus: Norton Security
Current Graphics Card: Nvidia GT730

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...