Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2safe4you

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This happens if you launch the executable directly, not using the shortcut created in the start menu. If you don't do that the app will not update!

Hmmm OK.
If your Programm was opened, i click on the Task and say "pin to taskbar"...
I check now the working in path... yes, that is a complede other.

Thank you !
I will take a look now for your new Features :)

paranoidonia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I do not have anti-virus software yet get error when i try to install

The following properties have been set:
Property: [AdminUser] = true {boolean}
Property: [InstallMode] = HomeSite {string}
Property: [NTProductType] = 1 {int}
Property: [ProcessorArchitecture] = Intel {string}
Property: [VersionNT] = 6.1.1 {version}
Running checks for package 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)', phase BuildList
Reading value 'Version' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full'
Read string value '4.6.00081'
Setting value '4.6.00081 {string}' for property 'DotNet45Full_TargetVersion'
The following properties have been set for package 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)':
Property: [DotNet45Full_TargetVersion] = 4.6.00081 {string}
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueEqualTo' on property 'InstallMode' and value 'HomeSite': true
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe' is 'Bypass'
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueNotEqualTo' on property 'InstallMode' and value 'HomeSite': false
Result of running operator 'VersionGreaterThanOrEqualTo' on property 'DotNet45Full_TargetVersion' and value '4.5.50709': true
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe' is 'Bypass'
'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
Launching Application.
URLDownloadToCacheFile failed with HRESULT '-2146697208'
Error: An error occurred trying to download 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Kazegaya/wiiu/master/deploy/WiiU_USB_Helper.application'.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
So I do not have anti-virus software yet get error when i try to install

The following properties have been set:
Property: [AdminUser] = true {boolean}
Property: [InstallMode] = HomeSite {string}
Property: [NTProductType] = 1 {int}
Property: [ProcessorArchitecture] = Intel {string}
Property: [VersionNT] = 6.1.1 {version}
Running checks for package 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)', phase BuildList
Reading value 'Version' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full'
Read string value '4.6.00081'
Setting value '4.6.00081 {string}' for property 'DotNet45Full_TargetVersion'
The following properties have been set for package 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)':
Property: [DotNet45Full_TargetVersion] = 4.6.00081 {string}
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueEqualTo' on property 'InstallMode' and value 'HomeSite': true
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe' is 'Bypass'
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueNotEqualTo' on property 'InstallMode' and value 'HomeSite': false
Result of running operator 'VersionGreaterThanOrEqualTo' on property 'DotNet45Full_TargetVersion' and value '4.5.50709': true
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe' is 'Bypass'
'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
Launching Application.
URLDownloadToCacheFile failed with HRESULT '-2146697208'
Error: An error occurred trying to download 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Kazegaya/wiiu/master/deploy/WiiU_USB_Helper.application'.

1. Start Microsoft Internet Explorer by pressing Win+R, enter ‘iexplore’ and finally press enter

2. Go to ‘Tools’ Menu

3. Make sure to uncheck the mark at ‘Work Offline’

ihateu3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so I have the program pointed to "that site", and can even see axiom verge on "that site", but the program cannot find axiom verge?

Edit* It's because the axiom verge title key is for EU, can anyone add the US title key?

Last edited by ihateu3,

specillk111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I choose to update, it downloads a folder for the update. What method do I use to update the games? And if or when I update the games I choose to, will they update the console as well?

Thanks so much for this program. By far the best and most user friendly I've ever seen.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
ok, so I have the program pointed to "that site", and can even see axiom verge on "that site", but the program cannot find axiom verge?

Edit* It's because the axiom verge title key is for EU, can anyone add the US title key?

Unfortunately you're going to have to wait from somebody who has the game to upload the title key. There is no way to know when this will happen.

When I choose to update, it downloads a folder for the update. What method do I use to update the games? And if or when I update the games I choose to, will they update the console as well?

Thanks so much for this program. By far the best and most user friendly I've ever seen.

Thank you.
You can install install updates just like you install games with wupinstaller.
If you install the update downloaded from the application and you have nus' servers blocked by dns then no, it won't update.

specillk111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately you're going to have to wait from somebody who has the game to upload the title key. There is no way to know when this will happen.

Thank you.
You can install install updates just like you install games with wupinstaller.
If you install the update downloaded from the application and you have nus' servers blocked by dns then no, it won't update.
By blocked you mean every time I try to run a game or turn on my wii u it gives me the error screen of not being able to connect?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
By blocked you mean every time I try to run a game or turn on my wii u it gives me the error screen of not being able to connect?
If you have set up Chncdcksn Hax or anything similar then you're fine.
Just wanted to say thanks for the app. I couldn't be happier
Thanks ! I'm glad you like the app :)

Reactions: specillk111

specillk111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have set up Chncdcksn Hax or anything similar then you're fine.

Thanks ! I'm glad you like the app :)
I have settings placed on the Wii U to where it stops the update downloads every time I turn on my console. should be fine correct?

Seriously can't thank you enough for this. Every console hack should be as straight forward as this :) :)

Bowie77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i keep getting this message : an error occurred while trying to install wiiu usb helper.

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the app! What happened to the super noob guide on the first post?

I'm very confused now... on that guide there was no mention of CFW, you could just install original games, without DLC with only homebrew launcher and WUP installer... now on the video tutorial it mentions CFW and rednand, etc... it's a lot more complicated.

What should I do? I only want to install original games without dlc.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Thanks for the app! What happened to the super noob guide on the first post?

I'm very confused now... on that guide there was no mention of CFW, you could just install original games, without DLC with only homebrew launcher and WUP installer... now on the video tutorial it mentions CFW and rednand, etc... it's a lot more complicated.

What should I do? I only want to install original games without dlc.

The noob guide was removed to clean up the post because the video covers all the steps.
You don't have to pay attention to the cfw part if you only want original games.
I'd even recommend you to use the ticket archive if you only want to download legit titles.

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The noob guide was removed to clean up the post because the video covers all the steps.
You don't have to pay attention to the cfw part if you only want original games.
I'd even recommend you to use the ticket archive if you only want to download legit titles.
Thanks! What's the disadvantage of doing it without the CFW? How will I know which one are system games, or games that would brick my Wii U?
I found the CFW on another tutorial, but it demands launching homebrew from loadiine but not the root website a different folder on that website. Don't know if I can link the tutorial or the website to launch homebrew here...

BTW, I'm running your program on Mac OS, using crossover on a bottle with a NET Farmework 4.5.1 installed. Windows 8 bottle.

specillk111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, you need redNAND for this to work? And some games downloaded from the program could potentially brick my wii U after installing them using the website exploit?

Is it safer to just use Loadiine and an SD for games?

Last edited by specillk111,

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm getting a lot of errors trying to Download a game, no access to memory location it runs out of attempts and fails.
it seems i cannot download two things one after the other, the second one will always fail, the first one downloads correctly.

Last edited by Pablovi,

specillk111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By original games you mean just the standard game and not modded games correct? Just download, install and play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.