Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Also, as for the keys, you should use the link of that key site rather than the rar file. Example: Make the app to ask you for the link of that key site at launch (or simply make it as an option on settings).

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i don't know about this tool, but FunKiiU (and FunKii UI) support dlc perfectly.
Yeah, I tried both and liked both, something what pisses me of on this one is that doesn't support automate keys fetching :( hope it gets implemented in a near future :)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, I tried both and liked both, something what pisses me of on this one is that doesn't support automate keys fetching :( hope it gets implemented in a near future :)
yeah this one looks nice, but that's not important, i don't want to stare at the program whilst it downloads :)
but yeah it is impressive, not putting it down etc. but i just think there are enough tools out there with more features, i don't want anyone to waste their time.
but if they are happy to do it as a project, good.

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
Some of the smaller files after I download a game with this are 0kb. That never happens using JNUSToolMOD, and I'm led to believe will cause errors in WUPInstaller. Am I mistaken?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
yeah this one looks nice, but that's not important, i don't want to stare at the program whilst it downloads :)
but yeah it is impressive, not putting it down etc. but i just think there are enough tools out there with more features, i don't want anyone to waste their time.
but if they are happy to do it as a project, good.

Well, I don't see what's wrong with developing an app even though similar tools already exist. I mean it's up to the users to decide which software they want to use, but they're aren't gonna have much choice if nobody makes something new ;)

Some of the smaller files after I download a game with this are 0kb. That never happens using JNUSToolMOD, and I'm led to believe will cause errors in WUPInstaller. Am I mistaken?
Please report issues via the discord channel.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i don't know about this tool, but FunKiiU (and FunKii UI) support dlc perfectly.
Also great job on your app but honestly don't you think advertising it here is a bit against etiquette ? ;)

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Well just you know the app will kinda support that site but honestly I advise people to use the archive, which isn't that much harder to get

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Also great job on your app but honestly don't you think advertising it here is a bit against etiquette ? ;)
not advertising, i make no money. i only make it for the community.
but if the user wants to do something, and your tool is not out yet... i'm telling the user what tool works. i don't think any of the other tools handle dlc.
nothing about etiquette, i did it politely, no?
good luck with your tool, it looks nice :)

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DanTheMan827,
Reactions: 2safe4you

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Not sure if you need this or if you already have it implemented but...

https://github.com/DanTheMan827/uTikDownloadHelper/blob/master/Classes/Ticket.cs

It's a C# port of the ticket creation code that @cearp uses in FunKiiU

Love how the app looks by the way
thanks for the credit :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uh, does this mean we'll no long need RedNAND for unsigned titles?
no, we will always need hacks (signature patches) to make 'dirty' tickets accepted.
and at the moment we can only do that with rednand.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Reactions: cearp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E