Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I installed BotW through Wup installer, and the updates up to 1.1.2
I downloaded the languages DLC from eShop, it installed but I am still getting 1.1.2 in the game with no language option, even though the DLC is installed.
What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work.
Turns out there's both the DLC and an update waiting, I just downloaded the DLC, had to disable the blocked Nintendo websites to let it autoupdate to the latest version.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

acorn61p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed BotW through Wup installer, and the updates up to 1.1.2
I downloaded the languages DLC from eShop, it installed but I am still getting 1.1.2 in the game with no language option, even though the DLC is installed.
What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work.
Turns out there's both the DLC and an update waiting, I just downloaded the DLC, had to disable the blocked Nintendo websites to let it autoupdate to the latest version.

So, you just went to Nintendo Eshop and downloaded the Language Pack DLC directly? You didn't use the WiiU Helper? I already downloaded the game through WUP and I am updated to 1.2.0; just need the Language Pack DLC...

Last edited by acorn61p,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, you just went to Nintendo Eshop and downloaded the Language Pack DLC directly? You didn't use the WiiU Helper?
The Language DLC, yes I did download it directly from the eShop.
And after that, I disabled the blocked Nintendo servers, because those were messing with the game detecting there was a new update.

acorn61p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Language DLC, yes I did download it directly from the eShop.
And after that, I disabled the blocked Nintendo servers, because those were messing with the game detecting there was a new update.

Did you get the message from Nintendo saying about "owning the copy of game before downloading DLC blah blah..."? I was too afraid to click on anything at that point...

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did you get the message from Nintendo saying about "owning the copy of game before downloading DLC blah blah..."? I was too afraid to click on anything at that point...
Yeah I got that message as well, doesn't do jack shit to the console, it's just a reminder that the downloaded content won't do crap unless you have the game of course.

Reactions: acorn61p

acorn61p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I got that message as well, doesn't do jack shit to the console, it's just a reminder that the downloaded content won't do crap unless you have the game of course.

LOL, thanks for information. I know what I'll be doing when I get home from work. Thanks man, Great help :)

ARMster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!
Just curious, is there any ways for me to get a WUD file from WiiU helper and have some games for Loadiine GX2?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Just curious, is there any ways for me to get a WUD file from WiiU helper and have some games for Loadiine GX2?
As I mentioned earlier, Wii U USB Helper can extract games for use with Loadiine, but it doesn't make a WUD, nor does it need to. Once you've downloaded a game, just right click the (now green) game name, and choose to Unpack it.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm facing some problems with 3DS (cia) games.

I installed games downloaded from Wii U USB. But i got stuck at "Nintendo 3DS" loading screen.
Some games give me a Memorycard removed. And another ones just give a error. Many games works, another ones wont.

I tried 2 different NEW 3DS and even i downloaded again.

Anyone else?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I'm facing some problems with 3DS (cia) games.

I installed games downloaded from Wii U USB. But i got stuck at "Nintendo 3DS" loading screen.
Some games give me a Memorycard removed. And another ones just give a error. Many games works, another ones wont.

I tried 2 different NEW 3DS and even i downloaded again.

Anyone else?
Unfortunately newer titles require you to repair them from the eShop before being able to play them because of the seed added in the 9.6 FW

Reactions: Redirr

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Unfortunately newer titles require you to repair them from the eShop before being able to play them because of the seed added in the 9.6 FW
I'm sad dude!!!
I downloaded a lot of games. Many of then just wont run (stuck at nintendo 3DS screen).
But why the same .cia from internet runs and from Wii U USB helper wont?

There is no way to fix .cia after downloaded?

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm guessing I use nndupatcher to go on eshop so i can repair it? Because I've been downloading some games and then I see that the file size doesn't match what's on wii usb helper. Plus I think that's what's been causing my wii u to crap and and black screen saying there is a problem with the hard drive.

edit: also I'm copying the game, updates and dlc straight from their files to the sd. Should I be using the copy to sd option in wii usb helper??

Last edited by Shadow Fyre,

olimar718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat