Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having an issue with a single title: Metroid Prime: Trilogy. The get it button is greyed out and right clicking and selecting download does not add it to my download queue. Image below:
mQSyvk0.jpg

EDIT: wew lad, it was already in my download queue. I am dumb, please disregard

Last edited by Billbrew,

AJKiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I just sign up in this site to congratulate the creators of this tool. I'm new here (and late I think) and want to know what TMD is? Plus, I want to know why COD: BO2 doesn't appear on Wii U USB Helper. I own the disc version. Saludos mis panas.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just sign up in this site to congratulate the creators of this tool. I'm new here (and late I think) and want to know what TMD is? Plus, I want to know why COD: BO2 doesn't appear on Wii U USB Helper. I own the disc version. Saludos mis panas.
TMD is Title MetaData. It's the first file you'd grab if you wanted to download the rest of the title.

If you can't get the TMD, then you can't intelligently get the rest. So you if you look at the Title Database, those titles that say No TMD are the ones where the TMD was not found on Nintendo's servers. The most common reason for that is because the title was a retail disc-only release. COD: BO2 is one of those titles.

Since you have the disc, you can extract the disc using Disc2App and install it on your console if you want to.

Last edited by nexusmtz,
Reactions: AJKiller

AJKiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
TMD is Title MetaData. It's the first file you'd grab if you wanted to download the rest of the title.

If you can't get the TMD, then you can't intelligently get the rest. So you if you look at the Title Database, those titles that say No TMD are the ones where the TMD was not found on Nintendo's servers. The most common reason for that is because the title was a retail disc-only release. COD: BO2 is one of those titles.

Since you have the disc, you can extract the disc using Disc2App and install it on your console if you want to.

Thank you very much. I'll check that out.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone else getting this error? I just wanted to download the new BotW update and this popped up when I ran the Updater:

9be695390120471bb2a78bf5fae9ec7c.png

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I got on wiiu some botw update. What next? Shoul i download it with usb download and install that way? Because it does not work on wiiu because i blocket updates there.

Skickat från min EVA-L09 via Tapatalk

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Today I got on wiiu some botw update. What next? Shoul i download it with usb download and install that way? Because it does not work on wiiu because i blocket updates there.

You can download the update with the app and then install it with the transfer tool or wup installer.

Anyone else getting this error? I just wanted to download the new BotW update and this popped up when I ran the Updater:

9be695390120471bb2a78bf5fae9ec7c.png

The server is up and running so most likely it's your a/v or firewall which is preventing the app from establishing the connection.

Amilord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!
I used Wii U Usb helper to download BOTW and play on cemu. The game is unpacked and works well. However A new update appeared for the game in wii U usb helper and i don't know how to patch the already installed game (i deleted the not installed one)
Can you help me plz ?

Toner84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When using the helper,(which is very impressive BTW Hikari!) does anyone use a VPN? any suggestions? as you need to mask downloading through NET Framework 4.0 do you not?!? would it work the same as a VPN that masks Torrents?

D

Deleted User

When using the helper,(which is very impressive BTW Hikari!) does anyone use a VPN? any suggestions? as you need to mask downloading through NET Framework 4.0 do you not?!? would it work the same as a VPN that masks Torrents?
Why tho. I downloaded over 500GB full of games and haven't got a single letter from Nintendo.
It's not risky, nothing will happen if you download without VPN.

Reactions: P_H_I

Toner84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why tho. I downloaded over 500GB full of games and haven't got a single letter from Nintendo.
It's not risky, nothing will happen if you download without VPN.
I dunno, am very hesitant. It's a little different from downloading pirated versions of games rather than direct from their servers?!:unsure:
Even for the games I own! I am astonished it hasn't been blocked yet.....

flashkraker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The BOTW update v64 is not showing for me USA version

You may need to close the app and reopen it. I know with the first BOTW update, it did not automatically show up for me. Once I closed to app completely and opened it again, it updated the download cache listing and the update showed up for me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dunno, am very hesitant. It's a little different from downloading pirated versions of games rather than direct from their servers?!:unsure:
Even for the games I own! I am astonished it hasn't been blocked yet.....

Its the same reason people continue to download movies and television shows and software, etc. I mean if you are worried about it than dont do it. Otherwise knock yourself out. You only live once.

Toner84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You may need to close the app and reopen it. I know with the first BOTW update, it did not automatically show up for me. Once I closed to app completely and opened it again, it updated the download cache listing and the update showed up for me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its the same reason people continue to download movies and television shows and software, etc. I mean if you are worried about it than dont do it. Otherwise knock yourself out. You only live once.
Just trying to be smart about it! People might be downloading films and television shows, but they are not downloading straight from Lionsgate or AMC's servers?!?

flashkraker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just trying to be smart about it! People might be downloading films and television shows, but they are not downloading straight from Lionsgate or AMC's servers?!?

Well the good news is there are a large number of people using this method. And were all still posting. If you dont want to then go buy the game? Or better yet, rent it, dump it, and then never touch a Nintendo server? Or better yet, put yourself behind a VPN, and have fun. :)

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There should be botw update 1.1.2 but I see v48 or v64. Which should I download? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thinking about writing a Dr Frankenstein fan fic.... Playing Dr with the dead, when science and...