Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob423423

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Have people managed to update with the latest Breath of the Wild update? I get "Unable to connect to the server", then "The software could not be updated. Start the software without updating?" Not sure if I did something wrong.

Mrmouse44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I am having trouble using the USB helper on my pc. Im running windows 7 and when I try starting the program up, I get an invalid class error and then it closes. I've already checked my firewall and have installed the program in different places to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys I am having trouble using the USB helper on my pc. Im running windows 7 and when I try starting the program up, I get an invalid class error and then it closes. I've already checked my firewall and have installed the program in different places to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas?
Zero idea as it runs perfectly on my Windows 7 pc sorry

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having trouble running this on xp 32 bit. Any help? I get the error that it is not a valid win32 application.

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha ha. Funny stuff. I'm going to put wit 7 on it. It will run. Not sure about activating it. It'll probably stay not genuine but it may run for a month. That should be enough time for me to get the games etc that I want.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Ha ha. Funny stuff. I'm going to put wit 7 on it. It will run. Not sure about activating it. It'll probably stay not genuine but it may run for a month. That should be enough time for me to get the games etc that I want.
Yeah better install W7 on it. :) But W10 is fine too. If it can run W7, it can run W10(I'm sure that the minimum specs required aren't different). As for activating it, search. It's really easy (W7, W8.1 and W10)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to leave the desktop at my office. Dedicated bandwidth, if I bring it home it'll compete with my other streaming services. As for activating it. I tried WGA crack or something like that and that didn't work so well. After about a month it came back not genuine. But a month is all I'm going to need.

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
WGA crack is awful in comparison to other tools. There is a very good Toolkit that you can use to activate Microsoft Applications such as Windows and Office.

Just Google for the Toolkit and you will be able to activate Microsoft Windows 7

Clues are there for you.... :P

Mrzeldaootfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to launch this and it gives " application is not responding" this has worked on my computer until now can someone help

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to run this via WINE on Lubuntu but the updater.exe just "updates" infinitely. Anyone know how to fix this?

P_H_I

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1