Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to sync a controller or gamepad during environment loader?
or maybe skip to wii u home menu with just buttons on the console?

i set up environment loader, but didn't set to autoboot, then synced the gamepad to another wii u.
the first wii u turned off from inactivity and now boots straight into environment loader, but i cant resync the gamepad.

any advice?

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
is there any way to sync a controller or gamepad during environment loader?
or maybe skip to wii u home menu with just buttons on the console?

i set up environment loader, but didn't set to autoboot, then synced the gamepad to another wii u.
the first wii u turned off from inactivity and now boots straight into environment loader, but i cant resync the gamepad.

any advice?
take off the SD card and turn on without it, i will boot without any modification

Reactions: enderer

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after I run the browser exploit, the console boots into HIDtoVPAD.
If I press home it reboots into HIDtoVPAD.
If I press + to apply patches, it will boot to home menu, but I can't open homebrew channel (no mocha running)
Any ideas?

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC you have to press the home button. That's what the program tells you to reboot into the hbmenu.
Thanks for the reply.
Pressing "Home [Exit to HBL] " simply restarts HIDtoVPAD

Did I misplace an elf or something?
Can you tell me what elf/rpx is being called after browser exploit and running the payload?

EDIT: Somehow, homebrew launcher elf was actually HID2VPAD. What in the world... Anyway that's fixed.
Now when I run the browser exploit, it goes into the homebrew launcher.
Holding B or X during the exploit doesn't bring up any menu like in the tutorial.
Any ideas?

EDIT2: I redownloaded the Tiramasu zip and copied them to SD again.
The downloaded zip is named [environmentloader-03c6766+wiiu-nanddumper-payload-5c5ec09+payloadloaderinstaller-5681575+tiramisu-8b84402+bloopair-386494e.zip]
Rather than [tiramisu-8b84402.zip], so I think I downloaded the wrong one initially.
Something must have been wrong with the initial setup because the nand is dumping right now.

If you have similar problems, your SDs wiiu folder should have (at least):
- [folder] apps
- [folder] environments
- [folder] payloads
- [file] payload.elf
- [file] payload.rpx
- [file] root.rpx

I was missing the payload files for some reason :shy:

Last edited by elk1007,

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The MochaPayload has been updated (MochaPayload-20220605-184322):

This release has some "breaking" changes: With this release of Mocha the root.rpx and men.rpx will be loaded from the environment path (`sd:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu`) instead of `sd:/wiiu`. The downloader (https://tiramisu.foryour.cafe/package/tiramisu) put the files into the correct places, but in case you manually upgrade keep in mind to move the files.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Are there changes in Mocha to make it worth bothering to update? If so what is the simplest way to update an existing Tiramisu install?

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Are there changes in Mocha to make it worth bothering to update? If so what is the simplest way to update an existing Tiramisu install?
i guess it will be download the build, copy to sd and replace files if prompted. and later delete the rpx files from the wiiu path

• Angry
Reactions: ChibiMofo

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess it will be download the build, copy to sd and replace files if prompted. and later delete the rpx files from the wiiu path
yes, the root.rpx is used by tiramius, and the men.rpx by launchiine. so you'll have the first one, and may have the second. the second one is the only one you'd have to move manually.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1654625805635.png

I just compiled the latest version.

Attachments

• men.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 28

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
@godreborn is there any benefit to compiling this yourself? The code has not been updated since February and the only addition to the latest build is an updated readme. The builds on the git reflect all code changes. If launchiine was an active project I would agree that building yourself would get the most bleeding edge release but in this case all it accomplishes is setting up a build environment suitable for future builds if any ever surface!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn is there any benefit to compiling this yourself? The code has not been updated since February and the only addition to the latest build is an updated readme. The builds on the git reflect all code changes. If launchiine was an active project I would agree that building yourself would get the most bleeding edge release but in this case all it accomplishes is setting up a build environment suitable for future builds if any ever surface!
I'm not sure if the build on the main page is up to date. the latest release shows yesterday as when it was uploaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1