Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-19228

Ok, since I was able to fix my n3ds earlier, maybe I can get my o3ds working too. What's the deal with the firmware files for the o3ds. Which ones are required and do we just download them and name them .bin without the orig in the \data\ folder?

EDIT: Looks like rxtools grabbed the files from the sysnand or something already since the \data\ already have the 3 files in it. I downloaded the cetk.bin renamed and placed it in \firmware\ but it didn't do anything still.

EDIT 2: They were different file sizes than the ones that the cdn script downloaded so I put the ones from the download into the \firm\ then it decrypted them I guess in the \data\

Working now.

Last edited by ,

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, the Github readme says there's support for AGB on both sysNAND and emuNAND, but every time I load a Virtual Console title in emuNAND (haven't tried sysNAND) I get the following error. It's an O3DS with 9.2.0-6E sysNAND and 10.3.0-28E emuNAND, and I'm using the latest nightly of rxTools. Any help appreciated!

4dAiNlU.jpg
You have to install in sysnand as well. Then you can play it in emunand (GBA only, not DSi).
That is why most people just play GBA on sysnand

skypirate123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. Originally installed an older version of rxtools via the Flare video link on my 4.5 3DS. Everything has been running fine until I've decided to update using the nightly build.

I'm essentially trying to update from 2.6 to 3.0

So I've removed the rxtools folder off the SD along with the firmware.bin, and replaced all necessary files such as the new Firm folder and latest rxtools bits this then gave me a ERR -2. I then removed rxtools.dat which supposedly would fix the error... I now can't launch rxtools and just get a General 3DS error, save games and restart etc.

Any help or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Emunand 10.3 (latest) & Sysnand 4.5.0.10E

Last edited by skypirate123,

Jared96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any help would be appreciated, new to rxTools. im on a N3DS-XL running the latest nightly from 12-05-15 with my emunand updated to 9.5.0-23U. is there anyway to use the eshop to download game updates directly as i cant with the way it currently is. or is the only option to download them from that iso site? thanks

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i just downloaded the latest rxtools build but when i download the firmware.bin it downloads three bin files in a folder where do i put that folder or files?
i tried copying an old copy of firmware.bin i had but it doesn´t worked can anyone help

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just downloaded the latest rxtools build but when i download the firmware.bin it downloads three bin files in a folder where do i put that folder or files?
i tried copying an old copy of firmware.bin i had but it doesn´t worked can anyone help
Read the readme in the tools folder

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
wtf rxTools_2015-12-05_08.48-a08cfdd.zip last shit even not have rxTools.dat
and cdn_firm.py creates 3 crap files instead firmware.bin
outdated readme/pdf
bullshit.

Last edited by PagaN,

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a problem with autoboot i can only boot emunand by going to rxtools menu and click rxmode and then click emunand any help

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I attempted to update rxtools to the latest nightly. Now rxmode boots to a black screen on both sysnand and emunand. I tried to revert back to my old installation but the problem remained. I have even reformated my emunand and sysnand reinstalled everything from scratch. I can not get rxmode to work. I can get rxtools to launch through mset and menuhax but it always locks up when going to rxmode.

I feel like there is a simple step that I am missing but can not figure out what it is.

I have the firm folder with the bin files in the rxtools folder on the root of my sd card and I am not getting any errors.

The emunand itself is fine because I can load it with a gateway card.

Any ideas?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I attempted to update rxtools to the latest nightly. Now rxmode boots to a black screen on both sysnand and emunand. I tried to revert back to my old installation but the problem remained. I have even reformated my emunand and sysnand reinstalled everything from scratch. I can not get rxmode to work. I can get rxtools to launch through mset and menuhax but it always locks up when going to rxmode.

I feel like there is a simple step that I am missing but can not figure out what it is.

I have the firm folder with the bin files in the rxtools folder on the root of my sd card and I am not getting any errors.

The emunand itself is fine because I can load it with a gateway card.

Any ideas?
O3DS or N3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...