XP
Country
Reactions: srwgin

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
GW launcher.dat uses a specific encryption. and it is not covered by cakesrop(=rxinstaller)
thank you
write rxTools/system/code.bin in ropCustom.txt
then try ROPInstaller2 also not work XD
it looks like we can not both have GW launcher.dat and new rxtools code.bin work together

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get 0004013820000002.bin from reiNAND and put it in /rxTools/data.
mind posting again the crc32 or md5 of the proper file for this on USA N3DS? I keep seeing that the file in reinand should be renamed (and no longer patched with the python script), but the hashes someone posted a few pages back just don't match what I have. I have 006559E2567DC7DF6C0F1AF17EDD9CE8 and 964kb unpatched, and that file patched with the python script is 3D1BD71CFCBB75840B3837A599296064 and 1024KB.

I finally have a new build booting to sysnand although it gives me the error "initialization failed". I'm also wondering... why isn't region free built in yet? It seems rather pointless to have to load a separate app all of the time (FreeMultiPatcher).

Shurikan117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to run the older boot.3dsx from ninjahax 1 via tubehax? If not why? Im just curious to know if it works and if this opens up a possible method of launching rxtools....

Reactions: DjoeN

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to run the older boot.3dsx from ninjahax 1 via tubehax? If not why? Im just curious to know if it works and if this opens up a possible method of launching rxtools....
ninjhax2, ironhax, tubehax will be NEVER able to work with rxtools or other cfws

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When rxtools will work on homebrew launcher like it says on official website? Now we have ironhax and tubehax....so, when? :P
I keep reading that rxTools won't work with Ironhax/Tubehax. But what about Tubehax on 9.2 SysNAND? Shouldn't this have the same functionality as Ninjhax?
rxTools can already be run from Smea's Homebrew Launcher if you're using the nightlies. But only if you're using Ninjhax 1.x on an exploitable firmware version.

We're unlikely to see CFW launching from the HBL 2.x, even on exploitable systems, until Smealum publishes the source code, and that won't occurr until Nintendo patches the exploits he used.

I failed to connect http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/cakes?code.bin,

is there another way to download ROP file?
Even when dukesrg is back up, http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/cakes?rxTools/system/code.bin should be the correct url now that the code.bin has been moved, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice