Not open for further replies.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I can install "patch" CIA to update various games/apps, but if one isn't available in such form, would I be able to grab it off the eShop, or would that be a no-no? Specifically, I just installed PTC3 (because I got tired of waiting for an actual NA release) and got the 3.1 update, but my sources for them don't have a working 3.2 update, which improves upon a number of things. Of course I can't access the eShop on my current firmware (9.2) outside of spoofing, but since my stuff is installed under emuNAND, can I still do the spoof, or should I update my emuNAND? And before anything else, because I installed a JP-designated CIA on my NA 3DS (and works, probably because they fixed it to be region-free), would I even be able to use the eShop to grab an update to a JP game?

When I get home, I'm gonna try reinstalling Shantae, because I don't think the crackling sound is normal.

edit:

Err, scratch the part about getting a patch from the eShop, because if I'm using a region-free CIA, then it likely wouldn't be able to get whatever patch it could since the patch itself would not be region-free, right?

Last edited by DiscostewSM,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 2DS never do autoboot.
I need to hold R and press Y to boot emuNAND every time or else it will hang.
Please provide more info such as: sysnand firmware, emu firmware, mset version (downgraded? mset exploited?), rxtools build version.... , so people may better diagnose the problem.

Reactions: Rurounik9999

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please provide more info such as: sysnand firmware, emu firmware, mset version (downgraded? mset exploited?), rxtools build version.... , so people may better diagnose the problem.

rxTools 3.0b8/3.0b5
sysNAND 6.0.0-12U
mset 6x via bluecart and downgraded
9.9U emuNAND

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Notifications also hangs and quit to emuNAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E