Status
Not open for further replies.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Shouldn't you update from the normal rxTools mode (emuNand)?. IIRC, sysupdater always updates the sysnand.

Maybe that was my mistake, I didn't knew that always updates sysnand even when launching it on emunand. Will test again once I get home to resto te my Nand.

A600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wrong, if you're using it on emunand, it will update emunand.

I thought otherwise, my mistake then :( Does that mean that we can't update with rxTools and sysupdater?

From the readme:

• It updates whatever NAND it is installed on. Installed on sysNAND for example it updates the build in NAND. Installed on emuNAND it updates emuNAND.
So it is not possible.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
I always use sysupdater on emunand numerous times when I was testing the region change thing and it never updated my sysnand

Reactions: A600

Rak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I have a question. I downgraded the settings app, but I can't use my old ds flash card anymore. How can I install the mset exploit through the browser to be able to launch rxtools offline?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Guys I have a question. I downgraded the settings app, but I can't use my old ds flash card anymore. How can I install the mset exploit through the browser to be able to launch rxtools offline?

rxTools does not yet have working MSET ROP for 9.x. You can instead used CakesFW as they now have working MSET on 9.x via downgraded System Settings. They have a code.bin you can launch through web browser that can install the exploit without using a DS Flashcart.

uqbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I installed rxTools 2.5.2 and DSiWare games do not work any more. I had patched rxTools 2.4 from AHP_Person and the games worked. What should I do to make them work on original rxTools 2.5.2?
Thanks in advance.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does booting DS games (cartridge) and DSiWare games (CIA) break 4.5 sysNAND MSET when you launch the games from the rxTools 9.8 emuNAND?

DaniOre90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the most part, I believe the FBI injection code has been completed. I'm still waiting for more people who had problems to inject it to the EmuNAND to test the latest build and confirm if it works for them (it did for me).

Thank you so much @DarkMatterCore after so much trial & error I finally got my 3DS hacked I feel so happy. :D

Reactions: DarkMatterCore

martin-one

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Somebody know how to compile with "makefile" than comes with this zip: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/archive/2.5.2.zip?

I downloaded all the programs, but i get an error with armips, i don't know how i can install armips.
Thx for the help.
pd. I want to translate the menu to spanish for my kids, thats why I want to moddify rxtools.
pd2. srry for my bad english

chaxho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Somebody know how to compile with "makefile" than comes with this zip: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/archive/2.5.2.zip?

I downloaded all the programs, but i get an error with armips, i don't know how i can install armips.
Thx for the help.
pd. I want to translate the menu to spanish for my kids, thats why I want to moddify rxtools.

why did you haven´t a spanish 3ds?

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country

Thx for the help.

I'm same as you bud, I was trying to compile some homebrew on VM unbuntu nut a lot of them requires armips, I don't know how to install it until I finally manage to mess it up so bad that my Ubuntu VM don't work anymore and I have to reinstall the OS and devkitpro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0